Will I be getting anything in the mail from Princess now that final payment is paid?

swdke

Will I be getting anything in the mail from Princess now that I've paid my final payment? I know that luggage tags are to be printed online as well as boarding passes, but what about shore excursion forms. Last year, after final payment, I received shore excursion forms, and a booklet with items you can pre-order. Are these no longer sent out?

Our final payment was Aug 1st. So far we have only received 2 emails. 1 from the captain of the Ruby(I'm sure it is a mass email) Welcome aboard type message.

The other just describes dining and various ship facilities.

did not receive anything in the mail, but did receive several e mails. We are starting our cruise on 9/24. One of the emails contained inks to information available on line. Everything is so easy on line although i will admit that the previous jackets and information packets contributed to the anticipation. I am not really complaining because everything is available under My Princess.

All we have gotten for our cruise next month is a couple e-mails. This is the first time we have had to print our luggage tags for Princess. I would prefer that we got the tags in the mail so we could still have that feeling of some type of doc dance but we knew it was only a matter of time since the other lines had already started printing them out online. I guess if it keeps the rates where we can continue to cruise I am fine with it.

You will be receiving a series of 4 emails prior to your cruise. The first one is right after your deposit has been made. The second one is suppose to be approximately 2 weeks prior to final payment. I received this one 6 days before final payment was due. The 3rd email is to arrive 45 days out and the 4th email is 2 weeks prior to your cruise.

You will be receiving a series of 4 emails prior to your cruise. The first one is right after your deposit has been made. The second one is suppose to be approximately 2 weeks prior to final payment. I received this one 6 days before final payment was due. The 3rd email is to arrive 45 days out and the 4th email is 2 weeks prior to your cruise.

The only one I got was from the Captain welcoming us! Nothing else....:(

and HELLO OUT THERE.....we still haven't gotten our cabin assignment!!! I am trying to wait to print out my luggage tags until we know where we will be...I wonder if they will update them once/if they do assign us???

Susan and Chuck

There's probably a simple answer to this, but if we have to print our own luggage tags, what would be the easiest way to attach them?

A stapler. I was afraid they would be too flimsy but, when folded per instructions, they were actually quite durable.

Judy

There's probably a simple answer to this, but if we have to print our own luggage tags, what would be the easiest way to attach them?

Instructions for folding are printed on them.

Princess suggests stapling.

I suggest punch a hole and use a cable tie.

Will I be getting anything in the mail from Princess now that I've paid my final payment? I know that luggage tags are to be printed online as well as boarding passes, but what about shore excursion forms. Last year, after final payment, I received shore excursion forms, and a booklet with items you can pre-order. Are these no longer sent out?

No, you won't receive anything in the mail. Everything with Princess is online now and can be printed from the cruise personaliser.

We made final payment a month ago and haven't received anything. I believe it is all done on line now. I wonder what people do who don't have computers? :eek: There are still some people out there that don't.

In the UK, all libraries have computers for free public use. I'm sure this is the case in other countries too.

In the UK, all libraries have computers for free public use. I'm sure this is the case in other countries too.

True, but there are still many people, especially in the older demographic of cruisers, who have no knowledge of how to use computers.

A good travel agent will be printing the needed documents for these cruisers.

However, as the mailing of the Crise Answer Book has been discontinued, there will be more and more passengers in the future who will not have had the benefit of reading it even though it is available online. Reading it online is akin to reading the many pages in a license agreement that you check as being read in order to go to what you really want to do at a web site.

I always put them on for the flight and I bring spares in case they get damaged or missing on the flight. I cover them with clear packing tape and I bought a palm size stapler to staple them before we drop off at the pier.. I generally put two per bag at each handle. I have found if one gets destroyed the other one will still be there.

Archived