Did I do good?

Camlott

I had a category F booked for my SIL who will be watching our two kids for us on our upcoming April Voyager cruise. I was looking today and there was an FO available with only two person minimum to book. Total price difference from the F to the FO was $322.

Is that a good price difference for the difference in rooms? I was thinking the FO would be a nice room for her since she will be by herself with a 1 & 5 year old. Only downside is we are in #7688 completely opposite end from them (very long walk, they are on deck six forward).

It is going to be a VERY, VERY long walk....have you asked her if she even wants to be right up front?

The 2 young kids don't take up that much space....what room is she booked in now?

I think I'd save the $$ and have the cabins a bit closer together!

It is going to be a VERY, VERY long walk....have you asked her if she even wants to be right up front?

The 2 young kids don't take up that much space....what room is she booked in now?

I think I'd save the $$ and have the cabins a bit closer together!

We had #7682 booked (right next to ours). Our six month old is a light sleeper, so the idea of a separate area for her to sleep in was the most appealing thing. Trying to predict how she will sleep six months from now is anyone's guess.

SIL has never been on a cruise before, so she doesn't have a cabin location preference. Not prone to motion sickness, so don't think that will be much of an issue, again you never know!? But that wouldn't be a deciding factor here since previously booked room was all the way aft (same motion type issues)

I also would stay with closer, front to back on that ship is a long walk. If your little one is having a tough time and needs you in the middle of the night, it would be much easier to sneak out in the hall in your pj's to get her right next door than to have to walk the length of the ship. The added space is nice but at that age, I would want her closer.

When we cruise my parents usually come along and I book them in the cabin next door to me and I am not even responsible for their wellbeing. Voyager is a long ship. I agree with everyone else. I would book the cabins closer together.

Archived