What/Where does this door lead to?

rajones007

I'm looking at the Crown deck plans, and at the extreme aft of the ship on both the port and starboard sides there is a doorway leading into an area that is entirely white. (e.q. Caribe deck, next to C752...Baha B749...Dolphin D736...etc).

This doorway is on every level from Emerald to Riviera, on both sides of the ship.

Where does this doorway go? Is it just a small stairway?

I'm looking at the Crown deck plans, and at the extreme aft of the ship on both the port and starboard sides there is a doorway leading into an area that is entirely white. (e.q. Caribe deck, next to C752...Baha B749...Dolphin D736...etc).

This doorway is on every level from Emerald to Riviera, on both sides of the ship.

Where does this doorway go? Is it just a small stairway?

These are fire exit doors, leading to emergency staircases.

So, are the passengers freely allowed to use these stairways? I assume the area is all enclosed and isn't open to the open air, like some sort of balcony or something.

I'm in suite D736...can I use this stairway to quickly get up and down to other decks?

Edit...I'm just curious, that's all.

Rajones, I'll be in D736 on 1/23. If you haven't had this cabin before, just want to tell you I think you'll love it! The only time I saw that door open was during muster. Little to no traffic outside the cabin. Fabulous balcony!!! This will be my 2nd time and I can't wait!!

As everyone else answered; only for opened for muster. We where in B749 which is a corner aft room, did not hear a peep except for the neighbor every once and a while when they forgot which one was their room and which was ours. (I think they enjoyed a little libations :D:D:D)

As everyone else answered; only for opened for muster. We where in B749 which is a corner aft room, did not hear a peep except for the neighbor every once and a while when they forgot which one was their room and which was ours. (I think they enjoyed a little libations :D:D:D)

This is a great quiet little corner cabin. On the morning of my birthday we had room service for breakfast. I opened the door to allow my husband to put the tray outside (lots of room and nobody to block), when I spotted that my friends had decorated the whole of the little hallway. I was so surprised that I let the door go and it slammed behind me, leaving myself and my husband standing outside the cabin, in our little hallway, DH in his pyjamas and me in my Princess waffle robe. :o

I had to wander down the corridor before I found an engineer who had a key to let us in. He told me we would have to give our names to prove this was our cabin. How many people stand in their nightclothes, trying to get into a strangers cabin. :eek:

Archived