Soda cards

elycelynne

There is a new Soda Card. You pay only $25 for $50 worth of soda -- and now you get the can.

If you buy the Soda Card -- they will subtract the cost of the can of soda from the card along with the 15% gratuity.

Sorry -- I don't know the cost of a can of soda as we do not drink sodas.

It may be around 20 cans?? Someone will be here to answer you.

If the can is what you get now, I'd like to know what is available, coke or pepsi and do they have tonic water as well? How about diet stuff? Sorry if this has been answered before but remember one can not dive into forty-eleven messages to try and find an answer. Thanks for understanding.

:o

Can you order soda in the main dining room at no cost, or do you need the card for that also? Thanks.

There is always a charge for soda, no matter where you order it (with some rare exceptions, such as the VIP party). It can either be debited from a beverage card, or charged to your cabin.

We got back a month ago and the cost per soda, using the new soda card, was to my best recollection, $2.24 or $2.49 (including the 15%). Really can't remember which. I do know that any unused portion is refunded to your stateroom account prior to disembarkation.

We got back a month ago and the cost per soda, using the new soda card, was to my best recollection, $2.24 or $2.49 (including the 15%). Really can't remember which.

It's $2.24 whether you use a beverage card or charge it to your cabin account.

There's no discount on the soda, as there was on the old punch card. The discount comes in on the various beverage cards themselves. There's a bonus amount of credit if you purchase enough beverage. The soda card gives you up to double the price you paid, so long as you drink more than $25 worth of soda.

FWIW the CC search function is a wonderful resource for frequently asked questions.

The trouble with the search function, though, is that it will bring up all posts or threads that have a single word in them. So, for instance, if I searched "soda card", I would get all posts that had the word "soda" in them, and the same with the word "card". (Unless there's a way to do an advanced search for the exact phrase that I don't know about?)

Thanks to those who answered my question -- That's QUITE the bargain! (And since HAL saw fit to discontinue the wine cards, apparently it's the only bargain I'll be taking advantage of.)

The trouble with the search function, though, is that it will bring up all posts or threads that have a single word in them. So, for instance, if I searched "soda card", I would get all posts that had the word "soda" in them, and the same with the word "card". (Unless there's a way to do an advanced search for the exact phrase that I don't know about?)

Thanks to those who answered my question -- That's QUITE the bargain! (And since HAL saw fit to discontinue the wine cards, apparently it's the only bargain I'll be taking advantage of.)

One of the ways I found to narrow my search is to put " marks at the beginning and end, for example if I was looking for soda cards, I would type in "Soda Card" and it would only bring up ones that contained the words soda cards together. You can use this search method on any search engine.

One of the ways I found to narrow my search is to put " marks at the beginning and end, for example if I was looking for soda cards, I would type in "Soda Card" and it would only bring up ones that contained the words soda cards together. You can use this search method on any search engine.

Click on advanced search, type in your search phrase (quotes are wonderful to use), and then you have the option of selecting specific boards (HAL for example) in the lower right corner. You can even select more than one board by holding the CTRL key before you click.

Click on advanced search, type in your search phrase (quotes are wonderful to use), and then you have the option of selecting specific boards (HAL for example) in the lower right corner. You can even select more than one board by holding the CTRL key before you click.

Exactly. When there's a question I'm interested in I'll often use the term in the thread title keyword search, such as "soda". CC is such a resource of information that's available it's not only quicker to search it creates fewer duplicate topics for the next searcher. :)

Exactly. When there's a question I'm interested in I'll often use the term in the thread title keyword search, such as "soda". CC is such a resource of information that's available it's not only quicker to search it creates fewer duplicate topics for the next searcher. :)

Duplicate threads? CC doesn't have any duplicate threads!:D

I do need to find out about smoking and smuggling booze, though, so I'll go start those threads - haven't seen any of those :rolleyes:

Either way. It's the same deal ahead of time or on board. You get cans and it winds up being about 11 cans or so.

Maxi

It is actually 22 cans on the $50 card ;). It is a great deal and much better than the previous soda card.

Kirk

Archived