Holland America Photo Contest on Facebook

510picker

Just put in my 3rd vote for you, and my DH is voting for you too. Hope you can get back up to 1st place and stay there :)

Thank you so much! We are down about 25 votes right now. Hopefully the night shifters will make that back up plus some. Thanks again!

our whole family has been voting every day for you-we truly like your photo the best!

Support like that is exactly what we need, but we also need your friends voting too. Evidently the photo in first place found some serious friends because they went from a distant third to a comfy first in 24 hours.

Support like that is exactly what we need, but we also need your friends voting too. Evidently the photo in first place found some serious friends because they went from a distant third to a comfy first in 24 hours.

We noticed that too and have been trying to get our friends on facebook to vote for you as well...good luck....

Well, then........ you need to aggressively work on getting some serious new friends, too.

Don't waste energy on anything but generating votes.....

Good luck. I really do think your photo is the best.

Well, then........ you need to aggressively work on getting some serious new friends, too.

Don't waste energy on anything but generating votes.....

Good luck. I really do think your photo is the best.

I have done absolutely everything I know to do that I consider to be fair. It's up to those that are voting for me to encourage their friends to vote, and for those friends to encourage their friends to vote, and so on and so forth. I've gained a little ground so hopefully my peeps are working for me :)

Good luck. I honestly think your picture is the only one that is nice. the others are common and we all have the same standard vacation pictures. Yours is very artsy too and it shows HAL cruise ship, which most did not.

GOod luck to you.

Thank you for the compliments on the photo. We wouldn't want people to vote for us if they didn't think it was the best photo. We will finish this contest with our integrity intact, even if that means we come in last. Thanks for your support! By the way, the ship in the background of our photo is the same one you will be cruising on soon....the Eurodam!

Voted! (love the picture, by the way!)

Thank you! We've fallen into third place, so we need votes! I've learned that several of the finalists are soliciting votes from voting websites, such as www.getvotesonline.com. These are websites that only exist to garner votes in online contests. Doesn't seem fair to me, so I'm not going to stoop to that level.

This is the only place outside of Facebook where we've asked for votes, but I am an active participant on this forum so I think that is different than what others are doing. We would rather finish last with our integrity intact than do what they are doing. If you are on Facebook we would appreciate your vote, but more importantly we need your friends votes too! Thanks everyone and have a Happy New Year!

Wow,

I had a look at that site, and was pretty shocked to see the other pic come out of nowhere to take the top spot (possibly because they advertised on that site)....

As you said days ago, it is a popularity contest...:(:(:(

I have voted for you again though, and sincerely hope you can find some other way to accelerate your votes!!!

Good Luck!!! :D:D:D

Wow,

I had a look at that site, and was pretty shocked to see the other pic come out of nowhere to take the top spot (possibly because they advertised on that site)....

As you said days ago, it is a popularity contest...:(:(:(

I have voted for you again though, and sincerely hope you can find some other way to accelerate your votes!!!

Good Luck!!! :D:D:D

Thanks for the vote! I hope we can make a miracle comeback, but life will go on if we don't. Thanks again!

Also surprised by the jump by the other photo..yours is the best:) and have voted for you every day..and also posted it to my facebook page! I tried earlier this am..but it would not let me vote..I'll try again now.

Someone has posted a link to your photo on getonlinevotes.com site. Some of the other ones have been on much longer, which explains the jump in votes they got. I truly believe yours is the best photo, and I will continue to vote for you as will my friends.

Best of Luck, This and all your photos are amazing!!!

Erin :)

Archived