Have any men waxed

bluzchick

and ended up with HUGE red bumps all over? DH waxed his back and now it looks like he has huge nasty ugly gross nasty red bumps--all over.....he and I are both freaking out! He won't be able to take off his shirt the entire trip!

Any experiences with this and what helped...we leave in two days :eek:

This is not gender specific - many women get the same bumps after waxing. You can buy a product like "BIkini Zone". I make my own treatment product from glycerin, warm water and crushed aspirin. If it's painful, use neosporin or other cream with pain killer in it. I know it won't help this time, but in the future - I always wax at least 3-4 days in advance.....

and ended up with HUGE red bumps all over? DH waxed his back and now it looks like he has huge nasty ugly gross nasty red bumps--all over.....he and I are both freaking out! He won't be able to take off his shirt the entire trip!

A product called "Tend Skin" also works well, if your DH has any qualms about using Bikini Zone on his back :D

The first time my husband had his back waxed, the cosmotologist told him to apply a thin layer of hydrocortisone cream on his back to minimize the red bumps. He did have a few minor ones, but they disappeared within a day or two. No problems since and he usually gets his back done before a cruise.

Hopefully, it gets better soon!

Sherri:)

Yes and will never get waxed again. The bumps do go away in time but it's not worth it. I found an item on amazon dot com called a mangroomer which works great (no bumps), costs about $40 and can be used over & over.

Archived