PORTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT  

59 members have voted

1. 1. PORTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

• Rome
    • Florence
    • Venice
    • Barcelona
    • Greek Islands

I would love to do a Carnival cruise critic group cruise Europe June 2012. Mediteranian Cruises for June of 2012?

Who else would like to join in.....?

I know we don't have pricing out yet, however I know a new ship is coming in 2012, maybe , just maybe it will do Europe....

I have been a group leader on a few cruises. let me know if this sounds like a keeper and I will do the leg work to get us a great CC group started.

1. Pugs and Hubby;)

2. Pugs 2 sons:)

Lets get a party started!!!!!! :eek:

I think this will be the new ship that will sail in europe 6-2012

Posted on 10 May 2010

Carnival Breeze has been selected as the name for the line’s new 130,000-ton cruise ship scheduled to enter service in spring 2012.

To be constructed by Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri, the 3,690-passenger Carnival Breeze will be the third in the line’s Dream class. The series’ namesake vessel, Carnival Dream, entered service in 2009 and a sister ship, Carnival Magic, is currently under construction at Fincantieri and is scheduled to debut in Europe in May 2011.

Carnival Breeze will offer many of the popular innovations featured on Carnival Dream as well as some exciting and unique new elements created just for this vessel that will be detailed at a later date, along with homeport and itinerary information.

“Carnival Breeze promises to be a spectacular addition to our fleet and its name reflects the continued evolution of our brand while conveying the fun and carefree spirit associated with a Carnival cruise,” said Gerry Cahill, Carnival president and CEO.

Signature Dream-class elements featured on Carnival Breeze will include expansive facilities for children and teens, a 23,750-square-foot Cloud 9 Spa and The Lanai, an outdoor promenade featuring cantilevered whirlpools that extend over the ship’s sides.

Other features will include a WaterWorks aqua park with a 300-foot-long corkscrew water slide, a stunning indoor/outdoor café and live entertainment venue called Ocean Plaza and a wide range of staterooms including deluxe ocean views with two bathrooms, some of which feature five berths and hold particular appeal for families.

Carnival Breeze will be the 24th vessel in Carnival Cruise Lines’ fleet, which operates three- to 15-day voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Panama Canal, Canada, New England, Bermuda and Europe.

Carnival Cruise Lines has announced the name of the third unit in its 130,000 gt platform of ships, introduced late last year with the debut of the CARNIVAL DREAM. The CARNIVAL BREEZE has begun construction at Fincantieri’s Monfalcone, Italy-based shipyard and is scheduled for delivery in 2012.

I want to be on this ship in June 2012, who will join me, of course you will have to pay your way !!! LOL

doesn't anyone want to cruise Europe in Summer of 2012 :(

I know its early, but its never too early to plan a cruise.

I really would love for this to be the new ship , but if its not thats ok to!

By rule, Carnival always startes its new ships out in Europe . ;)

I will keep you posted, I hope it will be their new ship in June 2012.

I have never been to Europe , I am really ready, I have been doing a lot of research and I think for the first time to Europe a cruise is the way to go, what do you think?

You may have much better luck in a couple of months when they start planning and selling itineraries. We are patiently waiting for Princess to come out with their Spring/Summer Europe itineraries as we are looking to do British Isles in July of 2012.

I think there are a lot of advantages to you all doing a cc group cruise, including doing shared private tours with driver guides. That's a great way to do Med cruises. We are on the Magic's 8/5 Med cruise. The great news is that prices have dropped several times and the price for our family has dropped close to 15% since our original booking. It's kept my TA busy with the ES forms.

Good luck with you group cruise on the Breeze.

Good Morning , good to hear from all of you.:D

I have been a Group Leader for Cruise Critic a few times, I have never been to Europe and I plan for summer 2012 to be my first. I look forward to meeting everyone and hope this will be a great cruise, I will keep you posted, not a lot to do until pricing is posted, we can chat and get to know each other, I am so excited about an europe cruise and possiable

CC group cruise. I will get with Laura and Johna to be on the look out for some pricing...:)

This may be a cruise we are interested in. My daughter graduates high school in May 2012 and we were talking the other day about the possibility of a European cruise for her graduation. I'll have to wait and see the itinerary, can't wait for further updates.

That would be wonderful:D

You may have much better luck in a couple of months when they start planning and selling itineraries. We are patiently waiting for Princess to come out with their Spring/Summer Europe itineraries as we are looking to do British Isles in July of 2012.

I think there are a lot of advantages to you all doing a cc group cruise, including doing shared private tours with driver guides. That's a great way to do Med cruises. We are on the Magic's 8/5 Med cruise. The great news is that prices have dropped several times and the price for our family has dropped close to 15% since our original booking. It's kept my TA busy with the ES forms.

Good luck with you group cruise on the Breeze.

Good to know, have a great Cruise!!!:)

We already have a Hawaiian cruise planned for 2012, but depending on details we might be interested in this one. I'll stayed tuned for more information.

Good, look forward to chatting with you:D

Maybe. 2012 is a long way away in terms of my planning... But, sounds good. Keep me updated.

I will keep updating here, Carnival in past posted pricing about 16 to 18 months out so should not be very long!!!;)

If we do the same plan and ports as Magic is doing this summer , that will be GREAT!!!!!

Does anyone know any thing about the Spain port ??? I wounder why Carnival does that depat.port and no Rome for its new ships? :confused:

Oh well just put me on the ship and all is good!!!!

Eastern caribbean on the Dream. We've sailed the eastern carib. before and just loved it. It's a beautiful area. Lots of cheap/free things to do there. We are stopping in Nassau for the first time. I hear mixed reviews of that one. The ship looks beautiful. We're hoping for a great cruise. It would be a lot cheaper to sail carnival than a lot of the other options out there.

I have sent my request to make this a group cruise Cruise Critic Group, I sent it to Laura and Johna, lets see what happens, as I stated I am not new to Group Leader , Just new to Europe....

I am really excited to get this started and have another great cruise and Group.

If you would like info when it comes in Just post you name here and click on Pugs, send me a short e-amil and I will get the info. out to you!!

When we get it of Course!:eek:

Are you it!!!!!!!

Info has been request for a CC group cruise Europe 2012

we are hoping it will be Carnivals new ship Breeze, I don't know yet.

we are hoping Barcelona departure , I don't know yet.

What I do know is it will be fun and it will be Europe......I am looking at pass or this summers and the Iten. looks great!!!!!

Archived