7. TeacherCruiser09 maybe

8. Millie and Daughter

9. Williamson Maybe

10. T&K Cruiser Maybe

11. Willyguy Maybe

12. Notme1955 Maybe

13. Mrsjkizzle Maybe

14. Logie ( Lynn) Maybe

I would love to do a Carnival cruise critic group cruise Europe June 2012. Mediteranian Cruises for June of 2012?

Who else would like to join in.....?

I know we don't have pricing out yet, however I know a new ship is coming in 2012, maybe , just maybe it will do Europe....

We're doing a back to back on the Magic this fall. Oct 16-28 crusing the Med and then a Transatlantic from Barcelona to Galveston. I know the Magic is not supposed to return to Europe so I sure hope Carnival will put another ship in the Med.

We might be interested in a 2012 Med cruise......

If we do the same plan and ports as Magic is doing this summer , that will be GREAT!!!!!

Does anyone know any thing about the Spain port ??? I wounder why Carnival does that depat.port and no Rome for its new ships? :confused:

Oh well just put me on the ship and all is good!!!!

Although we've traveled in Europe 3x (all self-planned itineraries) this fall will be our first cruising trip in Europe when we board the Magic in Barcelona. Barcelona is an interesting city with lots to do. I'm not sure if the new Breeze will use Barcelona as a home port but it makes sense.

I'm going to subscribe to this thread so I'll be updated on everyone's plans.

Linda

1. Pugs ( Barbara and Joe)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and Joey)

3.garysol1 maybe4.

4. tink 360 maybe

5. bb2842 maybe

6. Sunnyday 2010 Thinking

8. Millie and Daughter

9. Williamson Maybe

10. T&K Cruiser Maybe

11. Willyguy Maybe

12. Notme1955 Maybe

13. WendyJo (Linda and Charlie) Maybe

Although we've traveled in Europe 3x (all self-planned itineraries) this fall will be our first cruising trip in Europe when we board the Magic in Barcelona. Barcelona is an interesting city with lots to do. I'm not sure if the new Breeze will use Barcelona as a home port but it makes sense.

I'm going to subscribe to this thread so I'll be updated on everyone's plans.

Linda

Welcome Linda, I will keep you posted with all updates.

I have heard Barcelona will be Carnival Breeze home port, we will see.:D

Stay tuned, I may get a reply back fro Laura and Johna, however I don't think we will get any type of pricing, just a go ahead with a group more or less.

I know also other lines are doing Europe in summer 2012, would we also want to look at those.

What ports would you want to visit?

Hubby and I would DEFINITELY be interesting in this sailing depending on date. We would need a late June/early July 2012 sailing. Actually we are currently booked on the NCL Epic European July 2012 sailing but could easily be persuaded to switch to Carnival - it's our favorite line but they are taking FOREVER getting their summer 2012 sailings posted!

Please keep us informed! :)

Hubby and I would DEFINITELY be interesting in this sailing depending on date. We would need a late June/early July 2012 sailing. Actually we are currently booked on the NCL Epic European July 2012 sailing but could easily be persuaded to switch to Carnival - it's our favorite line but they are taking FOREVER getting their summer 2012 sailings posted!

Please keep up informed! :)

I will definitely keep you posted!!!!

I like the late June also.

that works best for our schedule - my oldest son will be out of school then so it'll be easier finding a babysitter :d i'm really excited about this and hope it turns into cc cruise!

me tooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been planning on booking this on my own, just waiting for them to list the dates going that far ahead ! My Daughter will graduate High school June 2012 & this has been our plan !! Late June early July is best ! However I have not seen any groups during school breaks ?! Hopefully it works out !

3.garysol1 maybe4.

4. tink 360 maybe

5. bb2842 maybe

6. Sunnyday 2010 (Lynda & Corissa)

8. Millie and Daughter

9. Williamson Maybe

10. T&K Cruiser Maybe

11. Willyguy Maybe

12. Notme1955 Maybe

I have been planning on booking this on my own, just waiting for them to list the dates going that far ahead ! My Daughter will graduate High school June 2012 & this has been our plan !! Late June early July is best ! However I have not seen any groups during school breaks ?! Hopefully it works out !

3.garysol1 maybe4.

4. tink 360 maybe

5. bb2842 maybe

8. Millie and Daughter

9. Williamson Maybe

10. T&K Cruiser Maybe

11. Willyguy Maybe

12. Notme1955 Maybe

All my groups I have done in the pass were summer time. I am a retired school teacher and had to do summers in the pass.

I also hope this pans out... I am excited about a Europe cruise and also maybe a CC group cruise.

Stay tuned and keep an eye on the thread for updates....:cool:

3.garysol1 maybe4.

4. tink 360 maybe

5. bb2842 maybe

8. Millie and Daughter

9. Williamson Maybe

10. T&K Cruiser Maybe

11. Willyguy Maybe

12. Notme1955 Maybe

14. Sunnyday2010 Maybe

Still waiting for a e-mail. Our poll is looking great!!!!

Have you been planning a cruise for summer 2012, I am excited and want to include this in a CC group cruise.

If you haven't done a CC group in the past you have been missing a great time.

Keep peeping and as soon as I hear back from Johna or Laura I will let you know...

This is late for Carnival to get started booking their new ship, I noticed the Magic was booking like 16 mo. before their first cruise.

Maybe Johna can give us some news on when they will get started...

I would love to do Rome , Venice and Florence , can't seem to find one that books all three ports.

If you know what line books all tree let me know. I hope the New Carnival will do this.

If Carnival Breeze does the ports that the Magic is doing... WOOOOOHOOO

that will be a great cruise, new ship and great departure port.

If it is the Magic again ( which I don't it will be) that will be great also.

I hear Barcelona is a great departure port, easy to get to and a lot to do there.

I will plan to arrive a day or two early, I have a few guide names for Rome and Barcelona , I will share!!!!:D

All my groups I have done in the pass were summer time. I am a retired school teacher and had to do summers in the pass.

I also hope this pans out... I am excited about a Europe cruise and also maybe a CC group cruise.

Stay tuned and keep an eye on the thread for updates....:cool:

Excellent I am so happy to hear that !! :D

Archived