PORTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT  

59 members have voted

1. 1. PORTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

• Rome
    • Florence
    • Venice
    • Barcelona
    • Greek Islands

I will tell you I am so excided I plan to do this cruise even if it is not a cc group, I am working hard to get this a group, if not we will move over to the carnival roll call and chat there , we can still us this thread also. ;)

I can't wait to be on a cruise in Europe.....:D

:)just spoke to a friend that takes Carnival calls and ask her if she knew anything about the new breeze and she does not have anymore info other than what we know, spring 2012, will more than likely do same ports as Magic, since they are the same class of ship.

As I said I will let you know what I find out when I find it out (-: lol

I know the pricing is not out. From past experiences, how much do these type of cruise starts at? I want to see if I can fit this trip into my budget, if it's when school is out.

look at the Magic for this summer, the price should be close to that , maybe a little less, I have had some cruisers over on the roll call board say their price has dropped about 4 times. It would be less if we get to do it as a CC group, pluss there is perks to a CC group cruise.

I am still waiting on Laura and Johna to get back with me on that.

If I save every week between now and final payment I should have it covered! :eek:

I am planning for late June early July, I hope , I hope!!!!:eek: I may need to cut out food, I can do that , I need to lose anyway ... LOL

I know the pricing is not out. From past experiences, how much do these type of cruise starts at? I want to see if I can fit this trip into my budget, if it's when school is out.

Are you going on your first cruise in Feb. or are you a regular, If it is your first you will be a regular after that!!!:cool:

Are you going on your first cruise in Feb. or are you a regular, If it is your first you will be a regular after that!!!:cool:

Yes, I'm going on my first cruise in February. Can't wait! I've been looking at December 2011 and January 2012 also. It's depending on my school schedule. I won't know until a few more months.

We would be interested in a European Cruise during that time frame. Venice would be a port of most interest to us.

I would love to see Venice also, the only line I see with any pricing or Dates is NCL. :)

Yes, I'm going on my first cruise in February. Can't wait! I've been looking at December 2011 and January 2012 also. It's depending on my school schedule. I won't know until a few more months.

You will love it, I have been cruising for many years, I love it, for me it is the most relax vacation you can take. I don't much like the flights you take to get to the ports, oh well at least you relax when you get there.

Be sure and take some Bonnie , just in case you need it. I don't thank you will the ships are so big you don't know you are moving.

Be sure and take some Bonnie , just in case you need it. I don't thank you will the ships are so big you don't know you are moving.

Thank you. I will use this as a tool to convince my coworker to go on a cruise at the end of the year. She has a severe case of motion sickness. She has a hard time with airplane, ferry, ... anything that moves. She took something that knocked her out completely. Bonine doesn't seem like it will do that.

Pugs...put me down +1 or 2!

cant wait to see more info! Ive also got a 19 year old in their first year of college! Ahh the joys! :)

Is your 19 yr. old a boy or girl?

My son is a freshman at Eckerd College. Yes the Joy and the COST!!!!

The price they get for those dorms!!!!

Maybe. 2012 is a long way away in terms of my planning... But, sounds good. Keep me updated.

This is late for Carnival to get started booking their new ship, I noticed the Magic was booking like 16 mo. before their first cruise.

You're right! In fact, my wife and I are booked on an August 2011 sailing of Magic (Western Mediterranean) and we booked it January 2010! So, booking a summer 2012 cruise in January this year makes perfect sense to us. Count us as definite maybes, Pugs.

P.S. Keep in mind there's always a chance Breeze won't do Europe, though its scheduled spring delivery is perfectly timed to do the Mediterranean.

Is your 19 yr. old a boy or girl?

My son is a freshman at Eckerd College. Yes the Joy and the COST!!!!

The price they get for those dorms!!!!

Its my daughter...pre-med at Seattle University. Yes, loving private universities! $$$$ woo hoo! :(

And I just got an email today saying she would like to stay in Seattle for the summer and rent an apartment. We all want dont we?! lol!

Thank you. I will use this as a tool to convince my coworker to go on a cruise at the end of the year. She has a severe case of motion sickness. She has a hard time with airplane, ferry, ... anything that moves. She took something that knocked her out completely. Bonine doesn't seem like it will do that.

I take Mecilzine , you have to ask for it , but you don't need a scrip. Bonnie has meclizine in it. No it will not make you sleep and you can even have a glass of wine with it. Not to much wine !!!!!! But a sail away drink will not hurt.

Everyone should a least have a sail a way drink in their hand at sail a way!!! Not everyone, only drinking age, the kids can have water !!!! lol

Its my daughter...pre-med at Seattle University. Yes, loving private universities! $$$$ woo hoo! :(

And I just got an email today saying she would like to stay in Seattle for the summer and rent an apartment. We all want dont we?! lol!

My son is in a private university also, yes got to love it. He is International Business , with a minor in Finance. He better make some money, he will need to keep me up!!!! LOL See I am keeping a tab!!! Writing it all down for when he says he never gets anything!!!! :eek:

1. Pugs ( Barbara and Joe)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and Joey)

3.garysol1 maybe4.

4. tink 360 maybe

5. bb2842 maybe

6. Sunnyday 2010 (Lynda & Corissa)

7. TeacherCruiser09 maybe

8. Millie and Daughter

9. Williamson Maybe

10. T&K Cruiser Maybe

11. Willyguy Maybe

12. Notme1955 Maybe

13. WendyJo (Linda and Charlie) Maybe

14. Sunnyday2010 Maybe

15.DEBnGAB

My son is in a private university also, yes got to love it. He is International Business , with a minor in Finance. He better make some money, he will need to keep me up!!!! LOL See I am keeping a tab!!! Writing it all down for when he says he never gets anything!!!! :eek:

Good major! Have him negotiate our shore excusions for us ;)

I for one am definite on wanting to cruise with carnival. It's my preferred line, although I would consider going with Celebrity. Just more comfortable with how Carnival took care of their passengers in the face of a canceled cruise - the Century passengers didn't fare as well.

I would prefer a longer cruise, more than 7 days if possible. I love the ports, but have found if the cruise is mainly ports it can be exhausting. Nice to have sea days too to rest and enjoy the ship. On the 7 day eastern caribbean I took on the liberty, 4 ports on a 7 day cruise felt too busy for me.

Don't know if I would end up taking DS, or go with a friend. It would be easier for me to afford this trip just paying for my share instead of the whole thing - but then I'd love to take my son to Europe again too.

I for one am definite on wanting to cruise with carnival. It's my preferred line, although I would consider going with Celebrity. Just more comfortable with how Carnival took care of their passengers in the face of a canceled cruise - the Century passengers didn't fare as well.

I would prefer a longer cruise, more than 7 days if possible. I love the ports, but have found if the cruise is mainly ports it can be exhausting. Nice to have sea days too to rest and enjoy the ship. On the 7 day eastern caribbean I took on the liberty, 4 ports on a 7 day cruise felt too busy for me.

Don't know if I would end up taking DS, or go with a friend. It would be easier for me to afford this trip just paying for my share instead of the whole thing - but then I'd love to take my son to Europe again too.

I did a 8 day out of San Juan a few years ago, 8 days 7 ports, boy I needed a vacation after that. Of course I was in charge of the planning and the tours and keeping the group up to date, I said I would never do that many ports again in that short of time.

You're right! In fact, my wife and I are booked on an August 2011 sailing of Magic (Western Mediterranean) and we booked it January 2010! So, booking a summer 2012 cruise in January this year makes perfect sense to us. Count us as definite maybes, Pugs.

P.S. Keep in mind there's always a chance Breeze won't do Europe, though its scheduled spring delivery is perfectly timed to do the Mediterranean.

I know and thats OK, I am sure there will be a nice ship we will all fit on nicely!!!:) However your correct that spring delivery makes it easy for Carnival , for the Mediterranean cruise. We will keep our fingers crossed.

Archived