Searched and can't find current Portofino menu

39august

I know this has been posted, but neither a Google search nor a board search has turned up the current Portofino menu. The one on the RCI web site is the old one. I believe the new menu has no gorgonzola and pear salad and have read that pasta is listed as an entree, not a side course. Help anyone?

If you can't find it, don't worry too much. They will hand you the latest menu when you get there. There will be plenty of time to make your decision, so you don't have to decide before you leave on the cruise. Enjoy the vacation!

Hey, I think I posted those blurry beauties!:eek:;) If I can find the menu, I will scan it and post it later. Scanner now works so I should be able to figure it out and not have to resort to using my cellphone camera.:D

Yes, it's yours. Since I was working from a thumbnail, the enlarged size is blurry. I hope that you have better luck working from the original.

:)

OK, so I am no good at this and don't have a photobucket or webshots account soooooooooo, 39august, email me at my screen name @yahoo and I will send you the word file. Just put portofino in the subject line.

Can you send me the photo files? Word files won't have pictures.

my screenname here at aol dot com. no underscore

Subtchr has a link to them in her signature.

Just go to her signature and click on "Serenade Compasses". On that link you'll find compass's and the most recent menu's for the specialty restaurants.

A big thank you to Subtchr for taking the time to upload that information so we can access it!

We are going on our first RC cruise in 3 weeks :o (Navigator of the Sea - 5 night). I was wondering if the menu is the same all 5 nights or do they change it nightly. I would imagine reading this post that it is the same all 5 nights. Also, can you order more then one thing from the menu when you go - or is it unlimited?

Thanks,

Linda

We are going on our first RC cruise in 3 weeks :o (Navigator of the Sea - 5 night). I was wondering if the menu is the same all 5 nights or do they change it nightly. I would imagine reading this post that it is the same all 5 nights. Also, can you order more then one thing from the menu when you go - or is it unlimited?

Thanks,

Linda

The menus at the speciality restaurants don't change. Well, every few years. :)

You may order multiples of anything except the entrée.

The menus at the speciality restaurants don't change. Well, every few years. :)

You may order multiples of anything except the entrée.

Thanks for your quick answer. Hopefully we will get there one night. Everything looks yummy.

Linda

Archived