Tamarind or Pinnacle?

babygirl722

Having cruised Eurodam five cruises, from my personal experience, we would go to each. We love Tamarind and have had wonderful dinners in Eurodam's Pinnacle. If you can, why not try them both? :)

Just got off the Nieuw Amsterdam on 1/23 and did Tamarind, Pinnacle and Canaleto (SP). All three offer a different dinning experience. I was not disappointed with the food selection or the wait staff. I have done Pinnacle several times on other ships same good quality and service and tried the other two resturants for the first time. If you have never tried one or the other I would say split and do the one and one. Either way I do not think you will be disappointed.

bob

On the NA we did a Tamarind first, Pinnacle and liked the Tamarind so much we went back. Definitely book it first, but give the PG a try.

They are two totally different experiences and foods. You may well prefer one over the other but you won't know unless you try them both.:)

Have a great cruise :)

we were on NA 2 weeks ago. Have had so so experiences the last 2 times in Pinnacle on other ships. Found our Tamarind experience to be far superior to those in the Pinnacle on those ships. Didn't try Pinnacle on this trip.

Just avoid the fortune cookie dessert. Nothing special. I had the first one listed (something w/ ginger and chocolate?) was quite good.

Another vote for both. Each is a different, but excellent, experience. If you have never tried the Pinnacle, don't pass up the chance.

Tamarind has gotten consistently good reviews. I can't recall reading of one less than ideal experience.

Does anyone know where I can find a lunch/dinner menu for Tamarind? I am not a big Asian food person, will I still like it? Thanks!
CLICK HERE for the dinner menu.

CLICK HERE for the lunch menu.

If you can't find anything else that strikes your fancy for dinner, I suggest that you ask for the Wasabi and Soy Beef Tenderloin without the wasabi.

Sailed on the Eurodam Jan 15th. We dined at both the Pinnacle and Tamarind. Without question Tamarind is the best. Actually we had a terrible experience at the Pinnacle. The food was terrible and the service was even worse. I wouldn't dine at the Pinnacle if they paid me.

Actually, the question really is, should dine 2 nights in the Tamarind or 1 night in each on our upcoming Eurodam cruise?

Thanks for your help!

Tamarind is truly wonderful! I can't wait until we're on the NA in just a couple of weeks!

For a truly wonderful evening, visit the Silk Den for an Asian inspired cocktail before your reservation!

Sailed on the Eurodam Jan 15th. We dined at both the Pinnacle and Tamarind. Without question Tamarind is the best. Actually we had a terrible experience at the Pinnacle. The food was terrible and the service was even worse. I wouldn't dine at the Pinnacle if they paid me.

My feelings exactly. Our recent experience in the Noordam Pinnacle was a disaster. All 4 of us being given dinner and wine free did not cover our disapointment!:( The tamarand on the Eurodam was fantastic!

My feelings exactly. Our recent experience in the Noordam Pinnacle was a disaster. All 4 of us being given dinner and wine free did not cover our disapointment!:( The tamarand on the Eurodam was fantastic!

This seems to be a fairly common sentiment...consistently good reviews of the Tamarind and very mixed reviews of the Pinnacle.

we were on NA 2 weeks ago. Have had so so experiences the last 2 times in Pinnacle on other ships. Found our Tamarind experience to be far superior to those in the Pinnacle on those ships. Didn't try Pinnacle on this trip.

Just avoid the fortune cookie dessert. Nothing special. I had the first one listed (something w/ ginger and chocolate?) was quite good.

I had the fortune cookie several times. If we are talking about the same thing, mine was a fresh crunchy giant fortune cookie stuffed with delicious warm melted milk chocolate;)

Archived