Chops Reservations

Lindy Sue

CarefreeCruising - thank you for the input. Makes great sense. I actually went ahead and made reservations for the day we are in Labadee since everyone is due back on the ship by 4 PM. We have the late dinner seating, so was able to get the same time at Chops. Looking forward to it!

Night 4 will be lobster night in the MDR, if you care about that. I feel that on every cruise, the last night is the least interesting menu...turkey and dressing.

Do they do lobster on the 5 night cruises? I honestly can't remember, but I know there is no lobster night on 3 and 4 day night cruises. I though it was only 7 night or longer but could be wrong.

Do they do lobster on the 5 night cruises? I honestly can't remember, but I know there is no lobster night on 3 and 4 day night cruises. I though it was only 7 night or longer but could be wrong.

They had lobster on our Ex 5 night. I don't remember which night it was.

For you "seasoned" cruisers... on a 5 night NOS, which night would be best for Chops or Portofino? Want to make reservations ASAP so we can get the day and time we prefer. Thanks a million!

We tend to pick any night OTHER than formal night. Formal night is fun to be in the main dining room with others.

But...as with anything else...it's personal preference. Just make your reservation early just in case!!

I have a question for everyone. I am thinking about making reservations for my small group on-line before boarding Liberty of the Seas March 5th.

If I make the reservations for say 10 people, am I going to be charged for all 10 people? It says onther the reservation bitton on-line that it is charged in the same currency as the booking or something to that effect.

or is it just a reservation to hold the table?

I have a question for everyone. I am thinking about making reservations for my small group on-line before boarding Liberty of the Seas March 5th.

If I make the reservations for say 10 people, am I going to be charged for all 10 people? It says onther the reservation bitton on-line that it is charged in the same currency as the booking or something to that effect.

or is it just a reservation to hold the table?

You may have to split your group up to book online. You can talk to them when you're on the ship about putting tables together.

They will charge you at the time of booking.

I made a reservation for Chops on Day 4, my mom really likes lobster (I don't like seafood), so I feel kind of bad for her if we miss the lobster night, I didn't know this when I made the reservations a few months ago. Is it really difficult to change reservations on board? I already made reservations for all the shows too and tried to plan so we'd be done with dinner. We have 6:00 reservations for dinner every night, would it be too complicated now to attempt to switch? For those of you who like lobster is it worth it? We are on 2/19 cruise. My mom says it is no big deal, but I still feel bad since I know she looks forward to lobster.

Archived