Live From The Golden 02-02-11 to 02-16-11 R/T To Hawaii

Woobstr112G

Good morning everyone. We will be boarding the Golden tomorrow for our 14 Day cruise to Hawaii. Decided to start this live from a little early so I could begin to compile questions anyone might have. I will try and post my observations every day depending on the Internet service. I'm taking my laptop with me so I'll be able to save some time by saving my messages in word before pasting them to the thread. I will do my best to answer all questions asked. Bags are all packed now all I have to do is sit back relaxing while waiting to board tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.....:):):)

Bob

Have fun! Looking forward to your review.

Let us know how cold/warm it is, as you leave Los Angeles......

Oh I am looking forward to reading your live from thread. My husband and I are on this cruise in October. Cant wait to hear everything.

:D

Will do my best to report on the weather and sea conditions.....:):):)

Bob

Will do my best to report on the weather and sea conditions.....:):):)

Bob

Here a site that can give a heads up on what to expect for your first sea day. Select buoys/water temperature for indication of likely temperature. Take care of the Golden Princess as we'll be on her in two weeks.

http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/mmm.html

We're on the next sailing on the 16th. If you remember, make a note of the dinner theme each night. We already have the standard menus. That will help us decide which nights to go to the specialty restaurants.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Dan

Looking forward to your live thread. It will relive the wonderful time my wife and I had on the Golden on the Jan. 5 sailing. Be sure and catch Elua when they're singing in the Piazza. It will definitely put you in the Aloha mood.

Have a wonderful time! I will be reliving our February 2010 Hawaii cruise on the Golden through your postings.

Elua will make your trip come alive. Hold onto your hat on your second day at sea. The Pacific is rough this time of year.:eek:

We're on the next sailing on the 16th. If you remember, make a note of the dinner theme each night. We already have the standard menus. That will help us decide which nights to go to the specialty restaurants.

Hope you have a great cruise!

Dan

Oh, yes! I would love to hear about this too if you have time! I am going on March 16 and am super excited, so I will be following your thread. Have a wonderful time!

Archived