Odd question...

My hubby had a question. Is there any possibiity that Royal C. would hold luggage (we'll be in Barcelona) in a secure area, from the time of our arrival at the aiport, until the ship's departure 2 days later?

I say that I've never heard of such a service and that it is unlikely that the ship would provide that service or take the responsibilty for our bags, but he says, "It doesn't hurt to ask." He hates lugging the luggage. ;) and would be happy to spend 2 days in Barcelona with just our carry-on luggage to deal with.

Doubtful that there is any kind of RC check-in desk at the airport where you could drop off the luggage two days early. I was on a Med cruise out of Barcelona last Spring. I remember reading that the airport has large lockers you can rent and leave your luggage in. However, that would mean another trip to the airport to retrieve your bags and then back out to the port. The airport is a good distance out of the city.

Taxi's are plentiful and reasonable in Barcelona and easy to get at the airport. I'd just take your large luggage with you and leave it in your room or at the hotel desk.

Barcelona is a great city - (just be careful of pickpockets on Las Ramblas) - would love to go back! Enjoy your time there.

Archived