Princess New Website look

CruiseAdict218

Northwernsw;

I am experiencing the same, I assume it has to do with the upgrading of the website and should be back up within a day or so.

Nevermind, I just checked and its up again.

thanks Astro.

Rob

It was too easy to find stuff, so they had to go and change it!!!:rolleyes:

I found Princess the easiest cruise line web site to navigate.

Most other are like garden mazes. HAL has to be the worst.

There was a post on here before the 1st of the year about Princess adding the ability to order gifts, etc. on line. They said it was suppose to take affect after the 1st of the year.

Anyone heard an update on that?

Thanks -

They made some changes to the home page but all of the other pages look the same. Am I missing something.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

That's all I've noticed too. It's just a cosmetic change to the home page so far. It does have a nice look, though. I wouldn't mind the entire website being updated to this look.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that the Ports and Excursions page for individual cruises has changed. Looks quite a bit different. I like it. No more little pop up when you read the description for an excursion. Opens up a new page with lots of good info on it. I especially like that prices for the excursions are shown again. That really helps in planning before you actually book the cruise.

I just noticed that the Ports and Excursions page for individual cruises has changed. Looks quite a bit different. I like it. No more little pop up when you read the description for an excursion. Opens up a new page with lots of good info on it. I especially like that prices for the excursions are shown again. That really helps in planning before you actually book the cruise.

I was going to say the same thing. In checking excursions now for our next cruise, I've seen a vast difference in that area. Many more details are available including how many steps on certain segments of various excursions. Just click on "Show All Itinerary Details". Amazing information to help you plan!

Didn't they get changed awhile ago.....:confused:

Bob

When I looked a few days ago, the excursions info was still the old style page, with just a little pop up giving the excursion description. But today, it was very different. There is much more information for each excursion, including how long you're in each location, how many stairs, etc. And it's all on a separate page. Plus, on the main port page, you can filter the excursion to the types you are interested in. I don't recall seeing any of that before today.

Archived