Breakfast at Johnny Rockets???

I was just reading another thread where a poster mentioned having breakfast, at no cost, at Johnny Rockets.

Is this possible? If so, what time frame is breakfast served, what's offered to eat and is it really "free"?

Yes, free breakfast at Johnny Rockets on Oasis and Allure of the Seas. Don't remember the times however.

We were told on Oasis of the Seas that the food you are served in Johnny Rockets comes from the same galley as the main dining room breakfast food.

Ah, I must have missed something in that other thread...the poster must have been referring to JR on either the Allure or Oasis. Didn't think I'd heard of breakfast being served at JR on the NOS, for instance...

Thanks for the info!

Yes, free breakfast at Johnny Rockets on Oasis and Allure of the Seas. Don't remember the times however.

We were told on Oasis of the Seas that the food you are served in Johnny Rockets comes from the same galley as the main dining room breakfast food.

This is not true. We had breakfast at JR on the Oasis and there were two cooks cooking our eggs fresh right there in front of us. they actually screwed up our order and the manager stood right over the two cooks glaring at them so they would get it right. It was so weird. It was very crowded. We weren't in a rush; but the service was awful that monring. The manager told us to come back later for lunch on them and a shake. We just didn't have the time in our busy schedule to go back.

I was just reading another thread where a poster mentioned having breakfast, at no cost, at Johnny Rockets.

Is this possible? If so, what time frame is breakfast served, what's offered to eat and is it really "free"?

It varies, some days are 7-10:15am and others are 8-10-15am. It is gratis for breakfast only. They will ask for your seapass and I believe is for tipping purposes. Western Carb itinerary

Edited by nelblu
addl data

It varies, some days are 7-10:15am and others are 8-10-15am. It is gratis for breakfast only. They will ask for your seapass and I believe is for tipping purposes. Western Carb itinerary

I found out just an hour ago that they ask for your seapass to keep track of how many pax come through.

Favorite place to eat breakfast was Johnny Rockets; you can sit outside on the Boardwalk; the food is cooked to order; the omelettes are hot; the pancakes are hot; Windjammer and Solarium Bistro; the food was lukewarm; Johnny Rockets was hot and free

JR served the best freshest breakfast that we had on the Oasis in December. We tried at least 3 places for breakfast and this by far surpassed all others! It was awesome.

The food was made fresh, it was NOT toted from a kitchen elsewhere on the ship.

• 4 years later...

Never had to show our sea passes in 5 Oasis cruises!

This sounds like a test to me before they roll it out fleet wide. But I suspect they will start charging for it before long.

I can't wait to try it on Allure.

Pretty long test as this has been offered for quite some time. Not sure why they would start charging. IMO that would probably stop a lot of people from going - me for sure.

We always order that to split aside from the regular breakfast. It is a potato dish covered in cheese :O)

OK, a potato dish covered in cheese? What did I miss?

I are breakfast several times and loved the omelets.