FOS not drydocked?

We've all discussed that FOS had been scheduled for drydock this March, yet looking at her schedule I dont see that being done. I've done a Google search as well...nothing current.

I cant find anything new about it on their website, & we were hoping to have the big screen added before our trip in April17.

Anyone know the status of the drydock?

Thanks

We've all discussed that FOS had been scheduled for drydock this March, yet looking at her schedule I dont see that being done. I've done a Google search as well...nothing current.

I cant find anything new about it on their website, & we were hoping to have the big screen added before our trip in April17.

Anyone know the status of the drydock?

Thanks

FR drydock is scheduled for the week of March 27th.

Royal's website shows no cruise scheduled for FOS from 3/20-3/27.

Royals website wont show the 03/20 cruise as it's to close to departure now, it shows N/A in the pricing for the March 27th cruise, so she is probably still going to drydock, they canceled her dry dock this time last year so she is in need

I certainly hope Freedom isn't going into dry dock on 27 March, as we are booked for a cruise that week. Previously Freedom was scheduled for dry dock from 20-27 March. I've received nothing indicating the cruise is cancelled, and I just left the site reviewing our reservation for some pre-cruise planning, and my reservation came up fine. So, if RCCL was going to change the schedule and cancel the cruise for current ticket holders, how far in advance would they notify the people who booked?

Freedom will have all pax off the ship by 8am tomorrow and then head straight to the Bahamas for dry dock then back to PC for a load of pax on the 27th.

This is correct, my son works on this ship.

Sorry Kevin I was trying to quote you but I don't know how.

Freedom will have all pax off the ship by 8am tomorrow and then head straight to the Bahamas for dry dock then back to PC for a load of pax on the 27th.

This is being shown on Cruisecal.com also. I would watch the webcam http://www.portcanaveral.com/webcam.htm and the Raddison webcam to see if she is still in port after mid-day.

Click on the blue "quote" button in the bottom right hand corner of the post you wish to quote.

Hi Maggie27. I notice you are in Westland. We are in Rochester. We are going on the freedom in December. If you want us to take anything to your son, (maybe a letter from home or something) let us know.

Maggie,

It is a sure thing. FR dry dock next week, back in service a week from tomorrow. I have a few really good friends on the FR now, one of which leaves the ship tomorrow at the end of her contract. I will be seeing her in the morning before she gets on a flight back to Europe.

Hi Maggie27. I notice you are in Westland. We are in Rochester. We are going on the freedom in December. If you want us to take anything to your son, (maybe a letter from home or something) let us know.

Thank you that was very kind of you. I might take you up on that if he is still on Freedom. I get to talk to him tomorrow.:)

Freedom is scheduled to leave for Dry Dock on the 20th. They will arrive in PC drop all passengers off and get restocked of supplies and then head to dry dock. If I remember when I talked to a crew member last November they said that Freedom should be leaving PC around mid-day and head to Freeport.

Neither of those web cams are working right now.

The PC cam was not working until I updated the browser and now it works fine!

The FOS is in port as I post! but...still lots of vehicles moving to transport cruisers!

We will be on Freedom in July and are looking forward to some of the "upgrades" to be done during dry dock! I'll be anxiously awaiting news from those lucky enough to be on her after her "make-over"...please post details!!!

Archived