FOS not drydocked?

My son works on the Freedom. I talk to him this morning right before they were heading to Freeport for drydock. He told me they are taking out the barber shop for the cupcake place.

Big screen is being added.

Thank you for the web cam link.

You're welcome. It was fun seeing her leave and will be cool to see the changes in August. Am looking forward to your son's impressions of the changes. What does he do on the ship?

You're welcome. It was fun seeing her leave and will be cool to see the changes in August. Am looking forward to your son's impressions of the changes. What does he do on the ship?

He is " friends with" Shrek and Alex the lion.

We live near PC and saw FOS not in her usual berth but she appeared to be in the channel on her way out to sea around 1:30 pm so the app must have been incorrect. But this board answered the question as why she was not berthed and leaving so early!:eek:

Hi,

We actually live in Canton so we are neighbors and we are crusing on the Freedom on May 22. If we can help in any way just let me know. We are very excited to see all of the changes!

Our family will be on board for the May 22 sailing also. Can hardly wait.

Well the FRreedom is off to dry dock. The other ships in Port Canaveral were probably wondering why she dropped the lines early. I am excited to see the new changes as I will be sailing on her in April. My family will be joining me for this cruise.

I may get an Iphone this summer now that Verizon has them. Please tell me more about the app

the app is called Ship Mate-Royal Caribbean. It is made by Jan Jirout, it is better than Royal Caribbeans app.

the app is called Ship Mate-Royal Caribbean. It is made by Jan Jirout, it is better than Royal Caribbeans app.
Googling it, it looks like it is just for an I-Phone. Now that Verizon has I-Phones, I may upgrade this summer. I have a Blackberry now.

sherriz366, you have to get an iphone; the iphone has so many apps that it makes your day so easy. There are three really good cruise apps. Ship Mate being one of them. Pls right a review when u get off your cruise in Aug. I am taking my grandkids on their first cruise in Dec; and Freedom is our ship.

sherriz366, you have to get an iphone; the iphone has so many apps that it makes your day so easy. There are three really good cruise apps. Ship Mate being one of them. Pls right a review when u get off your cruise in Aug. I am taking my grandkids on their first cruise in Dec; and Freedom is our ship.
I'm going to get one this summer after the kinks are worked out at Verizon. DD, SIL and one of my best cruising buddies have one and swear by it.

They have Ship Mate for Android, too. I use it on my Moto Droid (Verizon).

https://market.android.com/details?id=shipmate.royalcaribbean

Archived