Elite member "webinar" event

Sandy R

As usual, I expect this only applies to passengers from the USA! When will Princess get their act together so that we Brits can share in all these offers?

I wouldn't feel so bad. I watch Webinars all the time and I can't say I have seen a decent one. After saying this - watch Princess do an excellent job and I will eat my words but otherwise, I am not a fan of webinars.

DH received the invitation but I didn't. Also, the membership number they list for him is not the same as his Captain Circle number.

Anyone notice if their membership number on the invitation is different that their Captain Circle number???

Thanks

Hi, I received an e-mail notification about this event. So registered since I'm very interested in 2012-2013 cruises with Princess. Used up all my FCCs on 2011 cruises already but can add some more FCCs on my April 7 southern carib cruise. Then will book a couple 2012 cruises.

I just used Webex for first time this week, its a really nice, easy to use, webinar software app. Would recommend you log in a few minutes before the webinar as I had to do a few downloads before my last one.

received private answer to my question on a higher statue than Elite.. Answer, not at this time.
I asked a question as well about changing the program to just days cruised... no answer yet.

Got an answer but it doesn't say anything. "We do qualify guests for Platinum and Elite on either total sea days or # of cruises - this has been the case for the psat few years."

I agree... it's boring but I guess I expected that. They're playing to the converted. I'd much prefer if they could give us some "insider" information or stuff that hasn't been announced yet, or things they are considering.

Hi All

Just gate crashed the event as it appears not for UK folks,

nothing much going on, thought I would ask if they had any plans to serve

Haggis but I know the answer already.

yours Shogun

I've been seeing everyone's questions and their answers under the all button. The program is really just covering the cruise brochures for 2012 - 2013. I was hoping for offers.

We have to go out to lunch with my DSIL. Hope I don't miss anything.

Thanks for the link. I don't know why I never get emails from Princess. I've been Elite for years and continue to make sure my profile says I want to receive emails but I never do get them.

Hmmm - I lost the sound totally as soon as I opened another program. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Archived