Elite member "webinar" event

Sandy R

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I just caught a comment at the end of the event & overheard someone say that there were only 30 people listening on the phone lines. Really poor considering how many Elite & Platinum cruisers there are. By the time the audio disappeared most people had enough & went to lunch. [/FONT];)

[quote name='Pia1913']Don't take it personally. They ignored most of mine too. ;)[/quote]
[B]Glad to know I wasn't the only one who was ignored. Basically, pretty boring. Those who were not included in this really didn't miss anything! :rolleyes:[/B]

For those of you who missed it, they said at the end that they will reschedule it and notify everyone.

The best part was when the sound came back on and they were just chatting in the background. Sounded like a bunch of us, asking questions of each other about whether to go one way or the other. Seems the Tasmanian Sea is rather nasty if you are going the wrong way.

I received about 5 e-mails inviting me to the webinar. When I accessed the link and entered my name and e-mail somehow I could not connect. I called the help line and they were no help so I gave up. From these comments I guess I didn't miss anything. If Princess paid for this webinar service I hope they get their money back.

I think it is a work in progress for Princess with this "webinar" communications. That said
there were questions that were answered..just that many of the questions were the same by different people. You had to pay attention to the written answers. I did get answers to questions that I posed and got one that was marked "private" in the answer. Also, we have to remember that not all Elite members are on the CC boards which is a wealth of information for those of us that access this great site..JMHO

[quote name='grandmaa']I think it is a work in progress for Princess with this "webinar" communications. That said
there were questions that were answered..just that many of the questions were the same by different people. You had to pay attention to the written answers. I did get answers to questions that I posed and got one that was marked "private" in the answer. Also, we have to remember that not all Elite members are on the CC boards which is a wealth of information for those of us that access this great site..JMHO[/quote]

I received more than one "private" response, simply because they chose not to share it with everyone. That way you could slough over the question and never notice it wasn't answered. This event supposedly was for experienced travellers and the presentation was for babies.

[quote name='janacin']I received about 5 e-mails inviting me to the webinar. When I accessed the link and entered my name and e-mail somehow I could not connect. I called the help line and they were no help so I gave up. From these comments I guess I didn't miss anything. If Princess paid for this webinar service I hope they get their money back.[/QUOTE]

You had to register for the webinar and Princess sent an access code that you had to enter in order to join. They also included a phone number if you just wanted to listen to the audio portion.

Archived