Elite member "webinar" event

Sandy R

As usual the Aussies have been left out of the loop. We cannot access Princess US, only Princess Australia. However. through Princess Australia site we have been offered some very good prices on wordwide cruises next year. First time that has been done for us colonials, LOL.

As usual the Aussies have been left out of the loop. We cannot access Princess US, only Princess Australia. However. through Princess Australia site we have been offered some very good prices on wordwide cruises next year. First time that has been done for us colonials, LOL.

I think I'd take better prices over a one-time web thingie!!

Got it - right in the middle of a work day...so I'll be looking forward to reading what it's all about here.

Nice to see you back posting, Brian; I always enjoyed reading your comments.

Yeah, hopefully the Elites will come back to share their newly-gleaned knowledge with us lowly Platinums and Golds and Blues . . .

Yeah, hopefully the Elites will come back to share their newly-gleaned knowledge with us lowly Platinums and Golds and Blues . . .

Based on the content of the email posted earlier, I don't really expect anything new but will give it a try. Most of us on CC are already aware of all of the newly released itineraries & suspect this is a further news release promo for their 2012/2013 cruises & not truly some secret or even new info...but will share any new info. ;)

Based on the content of the email posted earlier, I don't really expect anything new but will give it a try. Most of us on CC are already aware of all of the newly released itineraries & suspect this is a further news release promo for their 2012/2013 cruises & not truly some secret or even new info...but will share any new info. ;)
I agree. I think it'll be a promo event. But we shall see.

Got mine, I work full time so did not respond, can't attend...will be doing mammograms at that time!!! (Sorry, ladies!!!)

Had a similar invite from Avalon cruises (a river cruise line that we loved)....and they actually taped the webinar so if you registered you could replay it when you got home from work to see what happened. It was very interesting to watch even after the fact. I did not see that option on my invite from Princess today, did anyone else?

Here is some info:

You've sailed with Princess enough times to know each year brings amazing new adventures, and with more than 150 unique itineraries visiting 300 destinations for 2012–2013, we have plenty of exciting news to share! So please join us for an exclusive webinar on Thursday, March 31 at Noon EDT/9AM PDT.

This interactive webinar is reserved only for Captain's Circle Elite Members like you. But space is extremely limited — only the first 1,000 to register will be able to take advantage of this exclusive Member benefit. So don't delay, register today!

This 60-minute presentation will cover all the key highlights from nearly 600 voyages we have in store worldwide for 2012–2013, complete with maps and itinerary details. You'll hear insightful commentary from Princess experts and can ask them questions and get real-time answers!

Enjoy this engaging presentation conveniently on your computer at home, the office or wherever you can go online. Just register online and you'll receive an email with a link to the webinar and details for logging on. We'll even send you a reminder email so you don't miss this great loyalty Member perk!

What you will learn:

2012–2013 Cruises and Cruisetours — Returning favorites, new itineraries and signature features that make Princess the best cruise vacation value

Launch Savings — A great incentive for you to book early

Early Booking Advantages — Enjoy the best availablilty and cabin selection -- lock in a great fare!

Elite Members Benefits — Take advantage of all the great rewards reserved for our most loyal passengers

As usual, I expect this only applies to passengers from the USA! When will Princess get their act together so that we Brits can share in all these offers?

Hi Astro flyer

The internet is part of the problem, often if I try and log into Princess US

I can get some pages as soon as I go for Prices etc it kicks me out

or sents me to Princess UK.

Even here in the UK my DW computer at work has IT support from Finland

as such if she tries to log on to Princess UK it kicks her out thinking she is in Finland, even when we have a cruise booked she can not access it.

yours Shogun

Aye, it's a right pain Shogun

Unfortunately, we will be on another cruise line's ship on that day. Somehow, I suspect my TA will have better deals, but I wish all of you the best of luck in finding the perfect cruise at the perfect price. We're not very good at long range planning that extends past 2 months :)

Unfortunately, we will be on another cruise line's ship on that day. Somehow, I suspect my TA will have better deals, but I wish all of you the best of luck in finding the perfect cruise at the perfect price. We're not very good at long range planning that extends past 2 months :)

Are you still with us on the Star Transatlantic May 3rd?

Got my invitation yesterday but have other plans at noon next Thursday. That isn't the best time of day for something like that. Hopefully everyone on CC who attends will let the rest of us know what it's all about.

I love webinars, and usually get a reminder e-mail the day before or the morning of the actual presentation.

Enjoy,

Linda

That's strange. It says only the first 1000 to register will be able to attend. I just registered and got the confirmation email. I would have thought that many thousands would have registered by now. :confused:

Well I'd register but I have yet to receive any email from Princess - ever - except for actual cruise confirmation emails/notifications. No matter how many times I sign up and over the years I've used different emails to try - I still have yet to receive any promotional emails from Princess. Never received any "last minute" notices either. Yes, it is clicked to receive emails on my personalizer.

Maybe there are more in the same boat as me.

Archived