On RCCL what places do i have to pay extra for?

First of all, I love your screen name! :D

On NOS, Portofino is $20 pp and JR is $4.95 cover pp. Room service between midnight and 5 am is $3.95 total, but it includes the tip.

Irish pub - You pay for drinks like anywhere else, but to be in there and enjoying the music is free.

Free are room service (5am - midnight), Cafe Promenade with 24 hr pizza and snacks, main dining room and Windjammer buffet.

Activities (rock wall, ice skating, etc) are free.

Otherwise, costs are no extra than other lines.

Anytime you're asked for your seapass, expect a charge!

The dining room, WJ (ioncluding Jade), room service, Promenade Cafe (food) are included. Other venues will have some sort of fee involved.

The "pub" is a bar...no food...and you already know you'll pay for drinks!

Thank you for your responses. I think the room service charge is a little over the top. I cruise on Princess most often and they do not charge for room service at any time. Cruisers are the best. Thank you ;)

The only reason they now charge for room service between midnight and 5 am is that people were ordering then falling asleep and not answering the door. It really isn't much considering that the tip is included and you'd normally tip $2-3 anyway.

Thank you for your responses. I think the room service charge is a little over the top. I cruise on Princess most often and they do not charge for room service at any time. Cruisers are the best. Thank you ;)

As gerif said, there was a reason for them doing it. But also, like I said earlier, the $3.95 includes the tip. If you are like most people and tip a few bucks to room service, nothing really changes.

Archived