Suite Amenities Package, personal experience or info anyone?

I forgot to say, if it was a 1 person 7 day package that would be easy, but when asking what is for two, its always diff, when asking how it works on a b2b, that is always diff, when asking about turn around day, that is always diff.

Can you respond to the email response you like and say I want to book ? :D

Even with my package they were a little list, forgot to bring culinary class info, had to ask for a couple of things but they were great about making it correct

Can you respond to the email response you like and say I want to book ? :D

Even with my package they were a little list, forgot to bring culinary class info, had to ask for a couple of things but they were great about making it correct

Yes, I can book, but do not want to unless its all clear, spelled out and I know what I am getting I do not want to have to fight for anything once onboard. I wonder on a B2B, what others experienced in a package for 2.

Edited by surfergirle

...Ended up donating out left over alchol to our great room stewards since we couldn't drink it all and could not take it with us.

Although I’m certain that the room stewards were gracious, you really need to realize that almost all of the room stewards are Indonesian, most Indonesians are Muslim and any devout Muslim doesn’t drink alcohol.

Scott & Karen

Yes, I can book, but do not want to unless its all clear, spelled out and I know what I am getting I do not want to have to fight for anything once onboard. I wonder on a B2B, what others experienced in a package for 2.

I agree. I almost included that in my post. Terrible way to begin a blissful vacation having to negotiate what is in the package. Same thing I just dealt with this week the fairmont overcharged me for my prepaid hotel stay. I didn't see it at first but then called, they said they could refund now or leave as a credit towards our bill at checkout.

At first I left as credit but then called back and asked if they could refund, I had no desire leaving it to chance having to explain what happened and why because on paper it looked like the charges were appropriate but I had redeemed certificates and just thought this might be complicated......

That's one of reason I like the prepaid hotel or car rentals etc, no issues, paid for and done

I completely understand.

I think if you are on two 7 day cruises and you pay for the package as a 14 day price you get everything only once. If you pay the 7 day price twice you get double.

Someone in pinnacle might let you in at day 7 and day 14 for bfast but probably .not what was intended as if you were on a 14 day cruise it would be day 14

I was also told that I was completely able to cancel the package once on board if it wasn't what I expected once touring thermal suite etc. so that's an option for you to if I was given correct info HAHA.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We just booked the Suite Amenities Package for our 21 day cruise (B2B/Collectors) on Noordam in February. It was $455 for single and $600 for double. We got the single package as we didn't really want 2 bathrobes. The difference in the packages was 1 bathrobe vs 2, 1 $50 beverage card vs 2, 1 PG dinner for two vs 2. Not sure yet about breakfast in PG on disembarkation day(whether we are allowed 2 people or just 1).

If I remember, I will come back to this thread and post our experience.

Hoping that others have been happy with the package. Looking forward to a great cruise.

We just booked the Suite Amenities Package for our 21 day cruise (B2B/Collectors) on Noordam in February. It was $455 for single and $600 for double. We got the single package as we didn't really want 2 bathrobes. The difference in the packages was 1 bathrobe vs 2, 1 $50 beverage card vs 2, 1 PG dinner for two vs 2. Not sure yet about breakfast in PG on disembarkation day(whether we are allowed 2 people or just 1).

If I remember, I will come back to this thread and post our experience.

Hoping that others have been happy with the package. Looking forward to a great cruise.

Hey there,

I think that the single package is a great choice and we are considering it, as i have been informed by HAL that since our cruise is a b2b, we only get PG breakfast and special disembarkation on the last day and not turn around day... Im going to try to see if they will just let us book it for the second leg of the cruise as the package is lacking on the first leg (no special disembark) but we would be paying full price for it. Im not counting on it though.

Please come back and let us know all about it and your experience.

Also please know that HAL agreed to credit us for bathrobes, and PG (we do not enjoy PG, too many issues) as well as the wine. Apparently it is something they do often as people do not want to take robes home.

Edited by surfergirle

What time does the PG open for breakfast on disembarkation day?

The Pinnacle Grill breakfast hours are the same as the dining room. On the last night, a Cruise Log will be left in your cabin. The breakfast hours will be listed in that.

On the Oosterdam for two people which is required if you have two booked into the cabin it was $469 for 14 day cruise. I double checked and that is what it is.

BG

Where do you find these packages listed on Hal's website????

under indulgences (at least that is where they were at one time). If you don't see them, call shipboard services

Are the suite amenities packages available to Cat. BB - visita suite cabin?

yes, that is what they are for - for those not in full suites - at least that has always been my understanding;)

That doesn't really make sense that they would allow you to book the package for one person when two people are in the cabin. I assume you wouldn't be able to go to the Pinnacle for breakfast.

I do understand them subtracting the amount for the bathrobes, especially if someone has had the package before and doen't need another bathrobe.

What are you/they figuring the daily rate (or 7 night, 10 night, 12 night) on this package? You can already purchase unlimited laundry, Pinnacle dinners, drink cards, flowers, and bathrobes.

Edited by Jade13

Sometimes you will find them under "Indulgences" when you look under your reservation. It isn't always there, so then you can call Ship Servies 1-800-541-1576 and see if it is available to be booked for your cruise.

Are the suite amenities packages available to Cat. BB - visita suite cabin?

The Suite Amenities Package is available to be booked by all cabins/suites except Neptune suites and Pinnacle suites.

For the Neptune and Pinnacle Suites you can book the Suite Elite Package.Again, just call Ship Services and they will be able to give you information about what is included in each package.

Regarding single vs double, I was first given the price for the double package for the length of our cruise. And when I asked for the price of the single package and asked if I was able to just book the single, it was no problem.We didn't want 2 bathrobes and had already purchased a beverage card, so we didn't need the double. The single also included 1 dinner for 2 in PG whereas the double included 2 dinners for 2 in PG.

The laundry amenity is for the cabin, not per person.

The in cabin beverage set up is the same for both packages.

This will be the first time booking this package, so we will see if we might want to do it again in the future.

Edited by OVgirl

How much do the items cost that you can pay separately verses the cost of the package? How much are you actually paying for the additional benefits that you cannot purchase separate from the package? I think you can have afternoon tea brought to your cabin, however we prefer to go to the MDR.

How much do the items cost that you can pay separately verses the cost of the package? How much are you actually paying for the additional benefits that you cannot purchase separate from the package? I think you can have afternoon tea brought to your cabin, however we prefer to go to the MDR.

You are absolutely right that all of these items can be ordered separately.

For our 21 day cruise, if we wanted the double package it would include the following for the price of $600:

PG dinner for 2=$50,

2X$50 beverage cards=$100,

2 monogrammed bathrobes=$110,

2 bottle of liquor=$70,

2 bottles of wine=$70 (not sure of this price as I don't know what is on the list),

Fresh flower arrangement=$20,

Canapes or High Tea in your cabin=$0 (however, selection might be better),

Unlimited laundry and pressing=$150(average $50 per week),

Disembarkation breakfast in PG and priority disembarkation options=$0

• 2 years later...

There weren't that many people who come back and post their experience with the Suite Amenities package. I'm interested in buying for 1. Can someone who's purchases this recently commented if they thought it was worth it and how it worked out for only buying for 1? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are reserved for a signature suite and this package looks perfect. We always do laundry and a night in the Pinnacle. it isn't listed as an indulgence online so will have to call Monday for our 11 Day Mediterranean Tapestry cruise May 30th.

We are reserved for a signature suite and this package looks perfect. We always do laundry and a night in the Pinnacle. it isn't listed as an indulgence online so will have to call Monday for our 11 Day Mediterranean Tapestry cruise May 30th.

We are gong on the same Tapestry cruise in July. Please let me know what you hear back and can't wait to read your review when you get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Here's what ship services sent me. Also, what's Tia Maria, Cointreau, and Drambuie, and Grand Marinuer. Can't spell any of them:mad:

Can anybody tell us the sweetest wine in that list?

Scotch/Whiskey

Comments

Seagrams 7

Seagrams VO

Cutty Sark

Canadian Club

Jim Beam

Johnnie Walker Red

J&B Rare

Ballentine's

Crown Royal

2 for 1

Jameson Irish

2 for 1

Dewars

2 for 1

Jack Daniels

2 for 1

Chivas Regal 12 yrs

2 for 1

Johnnie Walker Black

2 for 1

Cognac

Hennessy VS

4 for 1

Remy Martin VSOP

4 for 1

Gin

Beefeater

Tanqueray

Bombay Sapphire

2 for 1

Liqueurs

Southern Comfort

Kahlua

Bailey's Irish Cream

Tia Maria

2 for 1

Amaretto

2 for 1

Cointreau

2 for 1

Drambuie

2 for 1

Grand Marnier

2 for 1

Vodka

Smirnoff

Skyy Vodka

Finlandia

Stolichnaya

Absolut

Absolut Citron

Tanqueray Sterling

Grey Goose

2 for 1

Chopin

2 for 1

Belvedere

2 for 1

Rum

Myers

Bacardi Gold

Bacardi White

Sherry

Sherry Harvey's Medium

2 for 1

Tio Pepe

2 for 1

Tequila

Jose Cuervo Gold

Wine Selection from the Naviator's Choice

MONDAVI PRIV.SEL.JOHANNISBERG RIESLING

TOASTED HEAD CHARDONNAY

CALITERRA CHARDONNAY

DANZANTE PINOT GRIGIO

NOBILO SAUVIGNON BLANC, CA

HOUGE GEWURZTRAMINER

THREE BLIND MOOSE CABERNET SAUVIGNON

LABOURE ROI, PINOT NOIR,FRANCE

VERAMONTE MERLOT,CHILE

RAVENSWOOD ZINFANDEL, CA

REMOLE I FRESCOBALDI, ITALY

ALICE WHITE SHIRAZ

Here's what ship services sent me. Also, what's Tia Maria, Cointreau, and Drambuie, and Grand Marinuer. Can't spell any of them:mad:

Can anybody tell us the sweetest wine in that list?

Wine Selection from the Naviator's Choice

MONDAVI PRIV.SEL.JOHANNISBERG RIESLING

TOASTED HEAD CHARDONNAY

CALITERRA CHARDONNAY

DANZANTE PINOT GRIGIO

NOBILO SAUVIGNON BLANC, CA

HOUGE GEWURZTRAMINER

THREE BLIND MOOSE CABERNET SAUVIGNON

LABOURE ROI, PINOT NOIR,FRANCE

VERAMONTE MERLOT,CHILE

RAVENSWOOD ZINFANDEL, CA

REMOLE I FRESCOBALDI, ITALY

ALICE WHITE SHIRAZ

From this list the sweetest wines are the HOUGE GEWURZTRAMINER and the MONDAVI PRIV.SEL.JOHANNISBERG RIESLING. They are both high in residual sugars. I've had both, both are fairly sweet (at least for me - I don't drink sweet wines typically), but they are not as sweet as a dessert wine such as Moscato.

The Zinfandel listed here, is Ravenswood. It is NOT a sweet wine (I know several growers who supply to Ravenswood). WHITE Zinfandel is sweet, traditional Zinfandel (red wine) should not be sugary sweet. It will be slightly jammier than other reds. Zins are sweeter than other reds, but a good Zin should not be at the sweetness level of a white wine. The Zin on this list, if you wanted to drink red wine, would be your best bet. But, don't expect the sweetness of white wines.

The HOGUE, Mondavi and Ravenswood are about $10-$12 retail and can be found at BevMo! and Total Wine and More (I'm not sure where you live, but you can probably find it). I would buy all 3 and see what you like!

I studied enology, teach wine appreciation and have over 1600 bottles of wine. I love my wine!