? about billing for shore excursions-want separate bills

flashdog_1

I booked one excursion thru the ship for both me and my DD. I notice that although we have not been billed yet, it indicates it will be billed to me since I did the booking, I reckon. Will this be changed to one each on our sign and sail card? or will I have to request same when aboard? Thanks

If you have booked excursions for other passengers for the same excursion, take your excursion tickets which you will receive in your cabin to the Tour Desk and ask them to put the excursion on the other passengers account (give them their name and cabin number). Or, the other passenger can give you cash for their excursion ticket.

If you have booked excursions for other passengers for the same excursion, take your excursion tickets which you will receive in your cabin to the Tour Desk and ask them to put the excursion on the other passengers account (give them their name and cabin number). Or, the other passenger can give you cash for their excursion ticket.

If going to the shore ex people onboard, I would think that the person agreeing to accept the charge on his/her account also would have to be present to authorize the amount.

Regardless of the way you set up your accounts, the excursion as you have it reserved will be billed to your account. I wouldn't change that since you want to be with your daughter throughout the excursion.

I suggest you visit the Purser's Desk together after the charge appears on your folio and have her portion moved to her account.

Lew

The excursion(s) will be charged to you since you reserved them. Go to the shore excursion desk and have them split the charges between you and DD
This is the easiest way to handle this. Unlike other cruiselines, when you book an excursion pre-cruise, you are reserving it, not paying for it. When you check in and board the ship, your pre-booked excursions will be charged to your onboard account and the tickets delivered to your cabin upon arrival or shortly afterwards. Since you pre-reserved both tickets from your My Princess account, they will be automatically charged to your account. The Purser's Desk can't adjust the charge; the Shore Excursion desk people have to do it. You'll find the times the desk will be open in the Patter in your cabin.

FYI, you don't have to book both people to your account in order to be together on a tour. All you have to do is book the same tour and time, and show up together at the tour meeting place. There, you'll receive stickers for the bus. As long as you have the same sticker number, you're together.

Thanks everyone. If it isn't automatic, I don't want to stress DD out by suggesting a trip to the shore excursions desk if she wasn't anticipating it. She is working her MBÅ (and a full time supervisory job) and for the last two cruises she's done her course work and tests, even an exam. We'll just handle it ourselves unless she brings it up.

Archived