Would you Zumba at sea??

Amy Fickert had Zumba classes on Radiance a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, I did Zumba with Amy Fickert when she was the CD on Oasis in 2012. She told me that she's a certified Zumba instructor, and she really was quite good.

• 6 months later...
Just got off Radiance on July 25. Had 2 free zumba classes offerred. I attended one which was pretty good but a little slow compared to my regular class. I slept through the second with the time change.

I was never good with moving both my arms and legs at the same time, that takes more coordination than I have sometimes.....I am going to try yoga on my next cruise....and I am looking forward to that. The yoga classes are not free, but that is fine....the $12 it costs, isn't a lot at all.

They had it twice on Grandeur in September. I was able to do one of the classes and the instructor was very good. All ages, sexes and sizes attended and were able to follow along. They held it on the pool deck and that was my only complaint. It was too hot. I would rather have it indoors in A/C plus the deck was still wet so it was a little slippery.

They had it twice on Grandeur in September. I was able to do one of the classes and the instructor was very good. All ages, sexes and sizes attended and were able to follow along. They held it on the pool deck and that was my only complaint. It was too hot. I would rather have it indoors in A/C plus the deck was still wet so it was a little slippery.

An 'outbreak of Latin-aerobics' as I call it....on the pool deck. Had that on Jewel with Elvis back in 2013. I definitely worked off my breakfast and lunch that day.

I would absolutely go to Zumba if it was offered!

Zumba is offered on the Celebrity ships like the silhouette for a fee. Celebrity has been offering Zumba for a while but starting last year was charging a fee

because it was very well attended. I did a TA three years ago and Celebrity brought on a professional Zumba instructor from San Fran. He was just great

He had two classes a day. A morning class on the pool deck and an afternoon class in the Night club on deck 14.

sailnjmom49

Zumba is offered on the Celebrity ships like the silhouette for a fee. Celebrity has been offering Zumba for a while but starting last year was charging a fee because it was very well attended. I did a TA three years ago and Celebrity brought on a professional Zumba instructor from San Fran. He was just great. He had two classes a day. A morning class on the pool deck and an afternoon class in the Night club on deck 14.

sailnjmom49

I know that something that regimented would be find for my friends who attend two Zumba classes a week when at home....so if they could have the opportunity to do it on a cruise, on sea days, especially.....they would.