Clocks on Regatta

Delta Queen

Are there any clocks in the cabins on Regatta (Cat C - deck 4) or do we have to bring our own?

Thanks

Yes there are clocks

We also take the travel clock so I have one on my side ;)

There are clocks on the bedside table in all cabins to the best of my knowledge. Also, if you turn on the TV to the onboard station, you will get the time and the weather.

If you need to wake up at a certain time, you can dial for an automatic wakeup on the phone.

Enjoy!

And, if you have to know the time in the middle of the night, just lift the clock and it lights up.

Bobi

Really :eek:

Geez I never knew that

I usually have my travel clock that lights up

otherwise I have to crawl over DH to see the time

Lyn

Really :eek:

Geez I never knew that

I usually have my travel clock that lights up

otherwise I have to crawl over DH to see the time

Lyn

Something new everyday..I didn't realize that either, but then again the beds are so comfortable I rarely wake in the middle of the night.

I have an inexpensive timex watch that lights up when I press the dial. I love it on long plane flights (how much longer til we get there) and in ship cabins (especially dark inside cabins). Also, I hope it suggests to pickpockets that I'm not a very worthy target.

If I'm correct the clocks in the cabins do not glow in the dark so if you wake up in the middle of the night you'll have to turn on the light to see the time. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

In the OS of all three ships they have never glowed in the dark! I am guessing these are the same little red clocks that are throughout the rest of the ship.:)

In the OS of all three ships they have never glowed in the dark! I am guessing these are the same little red clocks that are throughout the rest of the ship.:)

Yes they are all the same clocks, but Skigrams seems to think that if you pick them up, then the face illuminates. Who knew?

AND then there is the odd stateroom. The last 2 trips (one on Regatta and one on Insignia) we did not have a clock. Can you believe. (Cat A3)

Guess one of the prior cabin lessees picked up the clock to enjoy the illuminations and simply forget to put it back!:D

They put it back alright - just not on the night stand :D

I was once treated to an uproariously funny description of the various things that people remove from their staterooms and how the cruise line decides what to do about it.

You would not believe the nerve of some people........particularly when they have to know that they are going to get caught. :confused:

I was once treated to an uproariously funny description of the various things that people remove from their staterooms and how the cruise line decides what to do about it.

You would not believe the nerve of some people........particularly when they have to know that they are going to get caught. :confused:

Ok. I'll bite. Share the most outrageous story you've heard. We'd all like the laugh.

In the back of the big black binder in every cabin (now a brown box 'o books in the suites) there is a very detailed list of the costs for each item you may be temped to lift from the room. When you see the prices you'll be happy to live without or better yet buy on Amazon.:)

Now you tell me. I wish I had known that the clock illuminates when picked up. It would be nice if they had a little notice telling us that.

You'll just have to book another cruise to find out for yourself :D

Archived