Aqua class questions please

heidik

On Solstice and Equinox, there were nice big mesh chairs with foot stools. Not quite a lounger but pretty close. I don't know if you could get a couple from the pool area.

We had no problem seeing the TV from the bed, which was by the balcony both times for us.

I take a hammock and hang it on the balcony. I started this after I bought one in a port. Having it in the cabin I thought why not and tried it. Works great if the chairs aren't comfortable.

I wasn't able to find a definitive answer to this one. Is Internet included in the cabin? If not included, what is the charge - we will be on a 10 day cruise. Thanks

Internet is not included, don't know the price but it is not cheap....They do have packages available and if you are elite you get a certain number of minutes free....

I wasn't able to find a definitive answer to this one. Is Internet included in the cabin? If not included, what is the charge - we will be on a 10 day cruise. Thanks

Internet is very expensive, somewhere around 65 cents per minutes and usually a very slow connection. You can purchase packages that bring the per minute cost down, and if you are a Captain's Club member you will receive a discount (I think 10% off a package for Classic and 25% off for Select). If you are Elite with Captain's Club you receive 90 minutes of free internet. Aqua Class has nothing to do with internet; it is themed around spa type amenities. Many people hit an internet cafe during some free time in ports to use internet; much faster connection than the ship and a fraction of the price.

Internet may be available in your cabin but it is not included in the price -- you need to buy your time per minute at 75 cents/minute or you can get a package of minutes at a reduced rate.

Whether a passenger coming over from Royal is recognized as Elite depends on their level at Royal's crown and anchor. You can't combine cruises on the different lines. After only two Royal cruises you probably wouldn't have enough status to matter in the reciprocity program, and with four on Celebrity you probably will be a Classic member until after your next cruise, unless one of your earlier cruises was in a Concierge Class or above, or was a longer cruise, enough to provide an extra Captain's Club point.

Thanks cruisestitch. That's what I suspected but wanted to ask anyway.

If you do have four cruises on Celebrity the next level would be Select at five points. However, you might reach that if any of your cruises were in a Concierge cabin or above or your cruise was longer than a week.

Archived