I love the Smell of a Paid Off Cruise in the Morning!!

Getting the final "Paid in Full" email is always fun!! Plus, it's a relief to be done with that part of the cruise planning, now we just sit back and enjoy the wait...it will be here in no time!

Yahhh to you! And we are most happy to have you show up on our back door!

Welcome...welcome..welcome! :D

Looking forward to our our own FOS cruise in December!

Just paid off my November/December Oasis & Liberty cruises this morning and golly - as long as I was on the phone with our T/A, we booked the Oasis for May 12th, 2012.

Feels real good until the AMEX statement arrives - at least I get double points for travel!

Lou

Agreed... althoguht there always seems to be another cruise in the wings just waiting to be paid off next! Paid off my December cruise last month, but have a 2012 and 2013 reserved and just hungry for my hard-earned money!

I love the feeling of having the cruise paid, and then love getting luggage tags for the next cruise while getting ready to go on the current cruise!!!

We are on Majesty this weekend and already have our luggage tags for our Oct cruise on Majesty. That is the best!!!

Getting the final "Paid in Full" email is always fun!! Plus, it's a relief to be done with that part of the cruise planning, now we just sit back and enjoy the wait...it will be here in no time!

Smart.

Way to go.

Unlike govts, we have to balance our books.

:eek:

So jealous!!!!!!!! I don't know when my next cruise will be. :rolleyes:

About a couple of weeks after sailing & the cruise blues start to set in, I start looking for the next cruise, 4 "next" year :D

I just know I'm goin to the Caribbean & hopefully some of the new ports in 2013!

About a couple of weeks after sailing & the cruise blues start to set in, I start looking for the next cruise, 4 "next" year :D

I just know I'm goin to the Caribbean & hopefully some of the new ports in 2013!

I am also waiting for the 2013 itins to go out farther than mid April. We will book immediately as soon as they come out. Will do Brilliance since have not sailed on her and she is going to Guadeloupe which will be a new island for us. Would have done Adventure if not for the new island since we haven't been on her either. But been on Sereande 4 timesand have also been on Radiance and loved it, so guessing Brilliance will be just as good. Want the new island more than I want the bigger ship. When we do the Southern it is all about the itin. Doing Oasis next year for the ship, not the itin

I agree! Can't wait for our cruise next month :D. Happy sailing everyone!

I don't know what happened to the 'Like' button on Cruise Critic, but that is exactly what I'd like to have for the title of this thread!

We just made our final payment for our November Freedom cruise last week, and since we used our BofA RCCL card, that gave us almost enough for another $50 for onboard credit - just a few more 'umbrella drinks'. :D

Archived