2012 Cruise Brides

Tasha4199

If I missed anyone or didnt put something correctly let me know :) Thought it might help us find people using the same cruise line, ship, or date close together.

1/9/12 – FutureMrsC – Carnival Freedom

2/6/12 – cruisingbride09 - Carnival Miracle

2/19/12 – jangng - Carnival Splendor

2/25/12 – FANTASYBRIDE0225 – Carnival Fantasy

3/1/12 – jebuell – Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas

3/18/12 – tweetybird617 - Carnival Conquest

3/27/12 – MelloJess83 - Carnival Freedom

3/24/12 – kmarie99 - Carnival Dream

4/8/12 – tracy 12502 – Carnival Glory

4/15/12 – veritym86 - Carnival Splendor

4/15/12 – JulieRose - Crown Princess

4/20/12 – Spiralshell - Carnival Miracle

5/5/12 – ashleyw – Carnival Paradise

5/6/12 – Minnie553 - Carnival Victory

5/17/12 – pinkpumpkin – Carnival Magic

5/20/12 – bridetobe52012 – Carnival Magic

7/7/12 - Tasha4199 - Carnival Dream

7/8/12 – MagicofLove - Carnival Magic

7/13/12 – Bizcut83 – Carnival Miracle

8/17/12 – b22grante – Carnival Destiny

8/27/12 – cruise6932 – Grand Princess

9/2/12 – Tiffany1203 – Carnival Pride

9/23/12 – Herbaltees - Carnival Pride

10/8/12 – octoberbride2012 - ????

10/13/12 – Tental01 – Carnival Dream

After putting this together I realized Im first in line :eek: 92 days to go!!!

sorry, Carnival Ecstasy!

NAME? Jess

AGE? 25

LINE/SHIP Carnival Destiny

WEDDING PORT Key West, FL

WEDDING DATE April 13, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be)? It will be 5 years in December. We met in college.

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING? My fiance is OBSESSED with cruises!! lol I have fallen in love as well. We love the ocean and cruise ships, couldn't think of a better way to start the rest of their lives.

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING)? As of now we have 29 people sailing. Invites won't go out until December but we are estimating between 40-50.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO? GETTING MARRIED ON THE BEACH!! Can't wait to be a wife and celebrate on vacation with everyone I love! (sounds sappy but it's true) :D

NAME: Paula

LINE/SHIP: Carnival Conquest

WEDDING PORT: Montego Bay, Jamaica Shore Side

WEDDING DATE March 21, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be): 2 years.

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING: My dad called and offered a cruise/wedding as a wedding gift to the two of us.

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING): Probably us and 1 other couple.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO: Everything! Neither of us have ever cruised and the beautiful beach wedding.

If I missed anyone or didnt put something correctly let me know :) Thought it might help us find people using the same cruise line, ship, or date close together.

1/9/12 – FutureMrsC – Carnival Freedom

2/6/12 – cruisingbride09 - Carnival Miracle

2/19/12 – jangng - Carnival Splendor

2/25/12 – FANTASYBRIDE0225 – Carnival Fantasy

3/1/12 – jebuell – Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas

3/18/12 – tweetybird617 - Carnival Conquest

3/27/12 – MelloJess83 - Carnival Freedom

3/24/12 – kmarie99 - Carnival Dream

4/8/12 – tracy 12502 – Carnival Glory

4/15/12 – veritym86 - Carnival Splendor

4/15/12 – JulieRose - Crown Princess

4/20/12 – Spiralshell - Carnival Miracle

5/5/12 – ashleyw – Carnival Paradise

5/6/12 – Minnie553 - Carnival Victory

5/17/12 – pinkpumpkin – Carnival Magic

5/20/12 – bridetobe52012 – Carnival Magic

7/7/12 - Tasha4199 - Carnival Dream

7/8/12 – MagicofLove - Carnival Magic

7/13/12 – Bizcut83 – Carnival Miracle

8/17/12 – b22grante – Carnival Destiny

8/27/12 – cruise6932 – Grand Princess

9/2/12 – Tiffany1203 – Carnival Pride

9/23/12 – Herbaltees - Carnival Pride

10/8/12 – octoberbride2012 - ????

10/13/12 – Tental01 – Carnival Dream

After putting this together I realized Im first in line :eek: 92 days to go!!!

I will be getting married 1/6/2012 in Key West, sailing on Carnival Destiny! I guess that puts me first in line. Yikes! I'm so excited :D

NAME: Alicia

LINE/SHIP: Carnival Destiny

WEDDING PORT: Key West, FL

WEDDING DATE: January 6, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be): 8 years

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING: We knew we wanted to do a destination wedding. Initally I wanted to get married at an all inclusive resort in Jamaica but after pricing it out, we knew we couldn't ask people to pay that much and take time off work to come to our wedding. We found that a cruise would be more affordable for everyone and we still get the destination wedding that we desired!

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING): There will be 18 other people sailing with us

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO: I can't wait to see everything come together the day of. And of course I'm most excited to finally marry my high school sweetheart!

NAME: Sherry

LINE/SHIP: Carnival Magic

WEDDING PORT: Galveston, Texas

WEDDING DATE: May 20, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be): 4 years (Nearly 5 by the time the wedding roles around)

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING: Cory (FI) proposed on my first cruise this past March. I really wanted to fly somewhere and have a beach wedding, but Cory's grandparents would not have been able make it. I know them being there is very important to him, so we decided a cruise wedding was the best way to go. We are able to have it close to home on embarkation day, but still get the beachy feel.

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING): So far we have 12 sailing with a few more planning on booking soon. Haven't sent our invitations yet, but we are inviting 75 total and from talking to everyone, we are expecting almost all to be there. (It makes it very easy that we live only 45 minutes away, along with almost all of our guests.)

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO: I'm ready for Cory to see me in my dress... It has been sooo hard keeping it a secret.

NAME? Desiree

AGE? 27

LINE/SHIP Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas

WEDDING PORT St Thomas, USVI

WEDDING DATE April 4, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be)? 1yr and a half

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING? Chose a cruise because I absolutely LOOVE cruising and traveling in general. I didn’t want anything big just have always dreamed of a Caribbean beach wedding and now that’s exactly what I am getting!!! Soo excited!!! My fiancé has never been on a cruise so this will be exciting for him. First cruise and a wife to go along with it!! What more could you ask for right

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING)? 9 sailing – us, my mom, and 6 friends of the family

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO?

I am looking forward to marrying the love of my life on the beautiful, hidden gem they call Lindquist Beach. And of course the partying on the ship afterwards!!

NAME: Karen

LINE/SHIP: Carnival Dream

WEDDING PORT: Port Canaveral, Florida

WEDDING DATE: March 24, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be): 7 years, will be 8 by the time of the Wedding. (there is no common law in the state of Wisconsin... I know we checked ;) )

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING: My Sister got married on a Cruise ship about 6 years ago, she married my S2B's best friend, and we have known since then that when we get married that is the way that we wanted to do it. It was great!!! Close friends and Family for the ceremony and a big party when we get back.

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING): So far we have 20 sailing guests and 5 not decided yet.

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO: The food and the drinks!!! Oh and to be married, did I forget that part :rolleyes:

NAME: Becky

LINE/SHIP: Carnival Conquest

WEDDING PORT: New Orleans

WEDDING DATE March 4, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be): 2 1/2 years

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING: This is my fiancee's 2nd wedding and my first, he has never been on a cruise and I love cruising, so we figured it would be perfect!

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING): About 50

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO: VACATION :)

NAME: Sara

LINE/SHIP: Carnival Pride

WEDDING PORT: Baltimore

WEDDING DATE: June 24, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be): 9 years

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING: Easy to plan, low(er) cost, I love cruising, easy honeymoon, Unique, I wanted a small and simple wedding

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING): About 65-all non-sailing

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO: The cruise!

DesiNicole - super cute pics!!! :D More pics everybody!

Hard to find pics of us together. I have 8,599,999,999 pics of our toddler, but very few of us. Ha!

Here I am with my H2B

IMG_6039.JPG

And here he is again with our son

IMG_1836.JPG

Beautiful family. Congratulations!

NAME: Alicia

LINE/SHIP: Carnival Destiny

WEDDING PORT: Key West, FL

WEDDING DATE: January 6, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be): 8 years

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING: We knew we wanted to do a destination wedding. Initally I wanted to get married at an all inclusive resort in Jamaica but after pricing it out, we knew we couldn't ask people to pay that much and take time off work to come to our wedding. We found that a cruise would be more affordable for everyone and we still get the destination wedding that we desired!

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING): There will be 18 other people sailing with us

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO: I can't wait to see everything come together the day of. And of course I'm most excited to finally marry my high school sweetheart!

Where are you getting married in Key West? We are getting married there while on the Destiny in April!! Were getting married on Smathers Beach and having the reception back on board.

NAME: Bethany

LINE/SHIP: Royal Caribbean/Allure of the Seas

WEDDING PORT: Ft. Lauderdale

WEDDING DATE November 18, 2012 (393 days ;))

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be): 3 1/2 years

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING: Second marriage for both of us. We wanted something fun, yet special. We have kids and thought this would be a great idea!

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING): We expect 15-20

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO: Aside from the wedding, having a great vacation with family and friends!

Thanks for putting together this list! We can all have fun chatting and dreaming about our weddings together :D

Where are you getting married in Key West? We are getting married there while on the Destiny in April!! Were getting married on Smathers Beach and having the reception back on board.

I am also getting married on Smathers Beach! We're not having an official reception. We want to go to lunch after the ceremony, but are having a hard time finding a place that will take reservations and not charge an arm and a leg. Good luck with planning, I'll have to let you know how it goes!

I am also getting married on Smathers Beach! We're not having an official reception. We want to go to lunch after the ceremony, but are having a hard time finding a place that will take reservations and not charge an arm and a leg. Good luck with planning, I'll have to let you know how it goes!

That would be great!! Can't wait to hear about it! Are you using "Weddings to Go Key West"? We wanted to do lunch orginally as well but were crunched for time. They suggested a few places that would do lunch and they were not too expensive.

Rum Barrell was one and I think Margaritaville wasn't too bad either.

That would be great!! Can't wait to hear about it! Are you using "Weddings to Go Key West"? We wanted to do lunch orginally as well but were crunched for time. They suggested a few places that would do lunch and they were not too expensive.

Rum Barrell was one and I think Margaritaville wasn't too bad either.

I am using Aaron's Key West Weddings. We're having a morning wedding so that we could do lunch afterward. I hate that we're only in the port until 2PM. Very limited time! We looked into Margaritaville but didn't like what they had to offer us. They were giving us this package that included unlimited alcohol, which is great, but we have about 5 people under the age of 21 coming with us and others who do not drink. Plus with the short amount of time that we have in Key West, I'm not sure we'd get what we would pay for the unlimited alcohol. So I'm still looking else where. I'll have to check out Rum Barrell! Thank you!

We're renting a trolley to take us from the port to Smather's Beach and then from Smather's Beach to the Southernmost point and then to our restaurant. I'm pretty excited about the trolley!

I am using Aaron's Key West Weddings. We're having a morning wedding so that we could do lunch afterward. I hate that we're only in the port until 2PM. Very limited time! We looked into Margaritaville but didn't like what they had to offer us. They were giving us this package that included unlimited alcohol, which is great, but we have about 5 people under the age of 21 coming with us and others who do not drink. Plus with the short amount of time that we have in Key West, I'm not sure we'd get what we would pay for the unlimited alcohol. So I'm still looking else where. I'll have to check out Rum Barrell! Thank you!

We're renting a trolley to take us from the port to Smather's Beach and then from Smather's Beach to the Southernmost point and then to our restaurant. I'm pretty excited about the trolley!

That sounds great!! Yeah the 2pm thing makes it pretty tough to plan. We are doing the trolley too!! So exciting! It will be here before you know it!!

NAME? Sharon

AGE? Both Mid-Late 40's

LINE/SHIP Carnival Spirit

WEDDING PORT San Diego

WEDDING DATE April 13, 2012

HOW LONG TOGETHER WITH S2B (Spouse 2 Be)? 14-1/2 yrs

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A CRUISE WEDDING? wanted simple planning, a cruise ship wedding is one stop shop for wedding, reception and honeymoon all in one. Also having family fly across county to spend the day with us gives them the option to really make it a vacation for them as well.

HOW MANY GUESTS (SAILING AND NON-SAILING)? 60 (11 sailing so far)

WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO? seeing the sparkle in Larrys eyes and the happiness this will bring to our entire families :) Never having to hear.. "aren't you EVER gonna marry that man" again! :D And... 9 full sea days 6 port days.. ahh can't wait for that!;)

SharonandLarry2.jpg.65be388550a06b33881943a3b5e22d95.jpg

JulieRose... Have you considered asking another friend and offering to pay 1/2 of cruise fare to make it affordable for them to attend? Or even better asking your Mother to be your MOH... I would give anything in the world to have my Mother standing next to me.. she will be, but in spirit only.

just a thought ;) your day will be perfect however you decide.

We are getting married on the beach in Nassau, is there anyone else getting married on the beach out of the U.S ? I really want an arch for the ceremony, Guess what they are charging us for one lol 400$ I could not believe it lol oh well I guess it is worth it, I really hope we are treated well for the amount of money we are forking over to Carnival and the event there coordinator.

Archived