Best price?

RCI doesn't allow discounting its listed prices except for travel agent groups. You may find a TA that offers other incentives such as pre-paid gratuities, on board credit, spa credit, reduced or included airfare, etc. I was able to book my first Freedom cruise back in '07 with a group my TA had put together and saved about $100 off RCI's regular rate. Never been that lucky again.

aside from what was already said, CC rules do not allow the specific discussion of travel agents....

there is, at the top of the boards under the CC logo, a link called "find a cruise"...you could probably start there.....as for getting a deal..i book direct with the cruise line...i'm a control freak!

As an Australian I don't get price drops after I've booked & paid my deposit. So I just keep an eye on the website & book when I think the price is right, when it's a price I'm happy with. If the price goes down after that or someone else manages to find a better deal, oh well, I was happy with the price when I booked.:)

I think if you see a price for a trip you are interested in, then best to book it. I booked my 2012 trip almost 2 weeks ago, and in that short space of time, it has gone up nearly €250, so I'm happy I booked it when I did :) And, by ringing RCCL instead of booking online, they gave me $50 OBC.

Archived