Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Congratulations Host Faith. Let us have a baby shower for Host Faith's baby :). Love your dress.

M

I love that dress. Faith you will look cute in that :)

M...yea, let's start planning for her shower :D

Hi Sherrie, wishing you and Drew a Very Happy Anniversary:)

After the sad news over the past couple of days I am glad you are

having something good happen.

Thank you so much ladies....you are all so sweet and thoughtful and Drew and I really appreciate the kind words and well wishes.:)

Yes' date=' Judy we will certainly make it one day......I'll be at Post 24 on Monday....come on down!!:)[/b']

Thanks for the invite, Sherrie. We're actually going to our post that I joined & use the pool, and I get to eat FREE because I joined early!! :D One of these days we'll meet up, I promise. :)

Thank you all so much ladies.....we had a wonderful day...just very quiet....went out to eat.... then spent the rest of the day just relaxing.

I love days like this! No rushing around, just peace and quiet time together.....Oh, and Drew is a real "GEM" and not because of those beautiful diamond earrings!;):D:)

I need a little help from the experts. This will be our first formal night and originally we were going to skip it altogether but DD loves dressing up so I figured we might as well do it.

I'm trying to keep it simple- here are 3 choices I have found but want to make sure they are appropriate for formal night (really, I have no clue- I wear scrubs at work, jeans or athletic apparel at home) I hate sleeveless stuff so I wanted something with sleeves so I don't have to carry a shawl or anything.

Dress 1

My favorite

formaldress2.jpgformaldress2back.jpg

Dress 2

formaldress3.jpg (back is same style as dress above)

Dress 3

I would get it in black

formaldress1.jpgformaldress1back.jpg

A few shoe questions if you don't mind.

Would silver shoes work for the purple dress?

If I happen to pick a black dress would it look okay with silver shoes or would black be better. I was also thinking if I had a black dress I could match the shoes to DD's dress which is fushchia. I found some strappy dress sandals that are fuschia but not sure if that would be okay.

Any advice is appreciated. Last time I had to dress up was prom and that was 12 years ago:eek:

I love the first one and I personally would wear it on a non formal night. I don't think you would stand out though, many people wear shorter dresses. I just like having a chance to dress in a long gown ;) it's beautiful though, with some cute jewelry and shoes you'll be a knock out.

I think fuchsia shoes would be great, a little pop of color!

I need a little help from the experts. This will be our first formal night and originally we were going to skip it altogether but DD loves dressing up so I figured we might as well do it.

I'm trying to keep it simple- here are 3 choices I have found but want to make sure they are appropriate for formal night (really, I have no clue- I wear scrubs at work, jeans or athletic apparel at home) I hate sleeveless stuff so I wanted something with sleeves so I don't have to carry a shawl or anything.

Dress 1

My favorite

formaldress2.jpgformaldress2back.jpg

If I happen to pick a black dress would it look okay with silver shoes or would black be better. I was also thinking if I had a black dress I could match the shoes to DD's dress which is fushchia. I found some strappy dress sandals that are fuschia but not sure if that would be okay.

Any advice is appreciated. Last time I had to dress up was prom and that was 12 years ago:eek:

Edited by cruisinnancy

I think the dresses are lovely. I don't wear long for formal because I would have nowhere else to wear it but cruising and my budget doesn't stretch that far. Fuchsia shoes would be a nice pop. Get a fuchsia tie for hubby and you would all co-ordinate.

Bev:)

Dress 1

My favorite

Dress 2

(back is same style as dress above)

Dress 3

I would get it in black

mustcruise1217,

I think any of these cocktail dresses would be fine...and yes silver shoes would go with either and a pop of color in the shoe with a black dress would be cool.

I like all of them...but I'm going to vote for the lace - as I think that is 'in' now thanks to Duchess Kate :p

...and it is a little better length for when you sit down for dinner....always have to give it the sit down test :rolleyes:

here's hoping you have tons of fun!