Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Hello everyone,

Just returned from a fantastic cruise on Splendour round Eastern Med. We had 2 formal nights and these were what we wore.

The red dress cost me £30 from someone and the blue one was a bargain (reduced from £150 down to £30). The long pale blue dress was my daughters prom dress, the long coral one was our other daughters prom dress. The short white one was £40 including shoes and bag and the short blue one was £10 from ebay.

Hubby wore the same tux but we got him two dress shirts down from £50 each to £5

Really lovely family....thank you for sharing the photos!:)

Ohhhhh....love the blue!!! I didn't sleep last night either. I was watching old movies. Next time I'll shop!

Well Joyce, next time, we will just have to get online together....I have a friend here that we shop online together all the time. We will call each other and get on the same web page and go from there....She will pick something and say go to this page and look, then I will do the same...We are like two teenage girls trying to figure out what to wear to school!:D

Of course I don't mind sharing....here is the link....let me know if it doesn't work and I can try to post it again...http://stores.ebay.com/Ever-PrettyUSShop

I don't know anything about this seller or their clothes' date=' just took a chance. So far I have had pretty good luck with buying on Ebay and if it isn't up to par, then I haven't lost much as far as dollars invested. [/b']

I hope you'll let us know what you think after you get it. They have some really cute dresses at great prices!

Hello everyone,

Just returned from a fantastic cruise on Splendour round Eastern Med. We had 2 formal nights and these were what we wore.

The red dress cost me £30 from someone and the blue one was a bargain (reduced from £150 down to £30). The long pale blue dress was my daughters prom dress, the long coral one was our other daughters prom dress. The short white one was £40 including shoes and bag and the short blue one was £10 from ebay.

Hubby wore the same tux but we got him two dress shirts down from £50 each to £5

Stunning dresses - you all look absolutely lovely. When you say eBay, do you mind sharing who the seller was?

Of course I don't mind sharing....here is the link....let me know if it doesn't work and I can try to post it again...http://stores.ebay.com/Ever-PrettyUSShop

I don't know anything about this seller or their clothes' date=' just took a chance. So far I have had pretty good luck with buying on Ebay and if it isn't up to par, then I haven't lost much as far as dollars invested. [/b']

Oh I love this one! I wonder if it would fit...

$T2eC16ZHJGoE9nuQgj-zBQS%21cc3-N%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Just not sure, this is the first time I have purchased from them...I just went by the measurments at the bottom of the picture. The other place that I always buy from makes the dresses according to the measurements that you send them. They have always been fine, but this time, I just have to take a chance.

Oh I love this one! I wonder if it would fit...

$T2eC16ZHJGoE9nuQgj-zBQS%21cc3-N%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Just not sure' date=' this is the first time I have purchased from them...I just went by the measurments at the bottom of the picture. The other place that I always buy from makes the dresses according to the measurements that you send them. They have always been fine, but this time, I just have to take a chance.[/color']

Love the green dress! I have learned to rely heavily on my tape measure and often message a seller asking for exact measurements if none are listed. Saves me from disappointment!

I would break my "I won't buy a black dress" rule for this one. Wow this is stunning!

HE6212BWH-M.jpg

That is really lovely:) I wish the straps were a bit wider though.

I have to wear a bra and strapless just do not do it for me:rolleyes:

Hi, I got this yesterday at Kohl's......I know most of the dresses

on here are formal but this is not.....wonder if I should start another

thread? "Non formal" dresses:D

1091496?wid=180&hei=180&op_sharpen=1

Here is a link to see it a bit more closely.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/apt9/womens/dresses/PRD~1091496/Apt+9+Paisley+Sublimation+Dress.jsp#

Edited by Lois R

Hi, I got this yesterday at Kohl's......I know most of the dresses

on here are formal but this is not.....wonder if I should start another

thread? "Non formal" dresses:D

Oh, I got 2 new non formal dresses this week! Striped one is a sweater dress from Old Navy, leopard print is jersey knit from Talbots outlet and looks much better on than in the picture. On second thought, I'm not sure the leopard print picture is my exact dress, but it's similar.

girls-striped-tie-belt-sweater-dresses-gray-stripe.jpg

$%28KGrHqJ,%21o4E-v4hq4QHBPzQrtBq3%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Edited by gymbomb

Oh, I got 2 new non formal dresses this week! Striped one is a sweater dress from Old Navy, leopard print is jersey knit from Talbots outlet and looks much better on than in the picture. On second thought, I'm not sure the leopard print picture is my exact dress, but it's similar.

girls-striped-tie-belt-sweater-dresses-gray-stripe.jpg

$%28KGrHqJ,%21o4E-v4hq4QHBPzQrtBq3%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Ohhh....love that leopard print one:)

Good morning ladies' date='[/color']

Was up early and started "window shopping"!;) I had been thinking about looking for a couple of new short cocktail dresses for the cruise and the upcoming holidays. I've never bought from this site before, so not really sure what to expect....hopefully it will be OK....if not I didn't lose a lot!;):)

Hi Sherrie, I just LOVE this dress that you ordered! I went into the website, but couldn't find it. :confused: Was it just a "one of a kind" and did it come in other colors?? Hope you wouldn't mind if I order it too! :) We would just have to remember, if we ever are on a cruise together, not to wear it!!! :D Let us know when you receive it & what you think of it.

Hi Sherrie, I just LOVE this dress that you ordered! I went into the website, but couldn't find it. :confused: Was it just a "one of a kind" and did it come in other colors?? Hope you wouldn't mind if I order it too! :) We would just have to remember, if we ever are on a cruise together, not to wear it!!! :D Let us know when you receive it & what you think of it.

Judy,

Of course I don't mind...why we could even wear them to the Post one night and be the "we're not sisters" ladies. :D

See if this link will work.... if not let, me know and I wil try again....if you go to the site, and one the side, click what size dress...it should be bring up all the dresses in that size....I still see it on there in several sizes....They don't have an item number for each dress the way most Eba sites do...Would make it much easier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamante-Padded-Ruffles-Sapphire-Blue-Open-Back-Prom-Dresses-03521-US-Size-12-/230848678500?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item35bfa74a64

Ladies,

I also found another dress that I wasn't sure about, but Drew said..."oh buy it" so I did!:D

Not sure how it will look...I'm not very tall...It would not look right to cut it off and hem it...I guess if it is too long, I willl have to have my alterations lady take if off from the waist....I've never worn anything like this....Always think dark solids for myself....but somehow I thought this might be pretty for a tropical cruise....:)

1120049292_Hibiscusdress.jpg.2661f04dcb6625cdaa6dba1549f055d1.jpg

Ladies' date=' [/b']

I also found another dress that I wasn't sure about, but Drew said..."oh buy it" so I did!:D

Not sure how it will look...I'm not very tall...It would not look right to cut it off and hem it...I guess if it is too long, I willl have to have my alterations lady take if off from the waist....I've never worn anything like this....Always think dark solids for myself....but somehow I thought this might be pretty for a tropical cruise....:)

Love it, looks really different.

Judy' date=' [/color']

Of course I don't mind...why we could even wear them to the Post one night and be the "we're not sisters" ladies. :D

See if this link will work.... if not let, me know and I wil try again....if you go to the site, and one the side, click what size dress...it should be bring up all the dresses in that size....I still see it on there in several sizes....They don't have an item number for each dress the way most Eba sites do...Would make it much easier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamante-Padded-Ruffles-Sapphire-Blue-Open-Back-Prom-Dresses-03521-US-Size-12-/230848678500?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item35bfa74a64

Thanks so much, Sherrie. I did find it. I think that would be fun to dress alike as the "we're not sisters"! LOL I'll let you know if I order it. When do you expect to receive yours?

Also, love the other one too, BEAUTIFUL colors. Hope it works for you. :D

Thanks so much, Sherrie. I did find it. I think that would be fun to dress alike as the "we're not sisters"! LOL I'll let you know if I order it. When do you expect to receive yours?

Also, love the other one too, BEAUTIFUL colors. Hope it works for you. :D

Thanks Judy,

I have already received emails that both dresses have shipped...they give dates the first week of October.. and I won't need them till later, so should work out great....if they fit!:eek::rolleyes::D

Ladies' date=' [/b']

A fabulous dress. I also love the short blue and the long green. They sure have some really lovely clothes, but I've never worn a strapless dress and know I would spend all evening worrying about that. Does the dress have inbuilt shaping/bra?

Cheers .. Bev

Thanks Judy' date=' [/b']

I have already received emails that both dresses have shipped...they give dates the first week of October.. and I won't need them till later, so should work out great....if they fit!:eek::rolleyes::D

Thanks again. Do you know if the dress has a "built in bra"? I couldn't find any info about that on the site? I'm really tempted to buy it, even tho I don't need it!! :p But as I always tell my DH, "I don't need it, but I want it"! LOL

Have you ever "bid" on a dress on EBay?

Ladies' date=' [/b']

Wow! Va va va voom!!! Very nice!:D