Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Great dresses! You will look fabulous on QE. As to the prom, do you want to go princess or sophisticated?

I am looking forward to all of your cruise pictures and hope you have a fantastic time.

Thank you! :) I certainly hope so!

Um, I haven't really thought of a theme, so I was just going to pick the prettiest one! And as indecisive as I am, I can't decide on that either! LOL That's why I was going to ask you all! :)

I will definitely do my best to make a trip report that is much better than my first attempt! & thank you again! ^^

bluedress2_zpsdc5184b5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0OK Here goes nothing. This totally computer blonde (no offense to you awesome blondes out there!) ;) is about to attempt to post a picture with a little help from her hubby live from Afghanistan! Drum roll please. If it shows, it is the new blue dress I just got a couple days ago. And after a couple attempts, That's Me Folks! HI!

bluedress2_zpsdc5184b5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0bluedress2_zpsdc5184b5.jpg

Edited by Hurlymcgurly
picture not showing.

bluedress2_zpsdc5184b5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0OK Here goes nothing. This totally computer blonde (no offense to you awesome blondes out there!) ;) is about to attempt to post a picture with a little help from her hubby live from Afghanistan! Drum roll please. If it shows, it is the new blue dress I just got a couple days ago. And after a couple attempts, That's Me Folks! HI!

You look absolutely stunning in your gown. That shade of blue is a great color on you. :)

Lisa

OK Here goes nothing. This totally computer blonde (no offense to you awesome blondes out there!) ;) is about to attempt to post a picture with a little help from her hubby live from Afghanistan! Drum roll please. If it shows, it is the new blue dress I just got a couple days ago. And after a couple attempts, That's Me Folks! HI!

Wow! That's so pretty! It looks great on you! :)

bluedress2_zpsdc5184b5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

You did great posting the picture. That is my favorite color blue right now. I'm looking at a purse and a pair of shoes in that color. You look fabulous!

If it shows, it is the new blue dress I just got a couple days ago. And after a couple attempts, That's Me Folks! HI!

Oohhhh LOVE that shade of blue and the dress is fab.

Edited by Sinppu

Oo, thank you! I will keep that opinion in mind when picking my prom dress :D

Hi Sarah, love all your new dresses. I like the princess dress for the prom.You are going to look great on QE. I saw your father has got his new tux also. You will all look superb!

Don't forget I will be watching the ship arrive in Cyprus as you sail past our home by the sea. Weather is still very warm here but getting cooler in an evening. Is you cruise still going to Egypt do you know?

Regards Maggie in Cyprus

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Since we are going on an 11 night cruise in January, I decided that I wanted to look for some cocktail dresses in addition to my gowns. The strapless I picked up yesterday at a thrift store $20 and the sequined dress I won on an Ebay auction a few weeks ago for $32. I am thinking of changing into the sequin party dress after dinner on formal nights, since it will be easier to go dancing with our friends. :D

PA130009_zps242c0e3b.jpg

PA130010_zpsddbf4f1d.jpg

Lisa

Since we are going on an 11 night cruise in January, I decided that I wanted to look for some cocktail dresses in addition to my gowns. The strapless I picked up yesterday at a thrift store $20 and the sequined dress I won on an Ebay auction a few weeks ago for $32. I am thinking of changing into the sequin party dress after dinner on formal nights, since it will be easier to go dancing with our friends. :D

PA130009_zps242c0e3b.jpg

PA130010_zpsddbf4f1d.jpg

Lisa

Mahvolous Dahling, simply Mahvolous! ;) I think me needs to go out and find a sparkly sequin number too!

PA130009_zps242c0e3b.jpg

PA130010_zpsddbf4f1d.jpg

Lisa

WOW! They look great on you. The prices were great too. The sequin party dress would be great for dancing in.

PA130009_zps242c0e3b.jpg

PA130010_zpsddbf4f1d.jpg

Lisa

Can not say enough good things about blingy little numbers :p;):D

They look great!!

PA130009_zps242c0e3b.jpg

PA130010_zpsddbf4f1d.jpg

Lisa

cute dresses ! You look great !

Really pretty dress ! You look great !

I agree with you and other too. I love the gown on you. I was on the Queen Elizabeth for the world cruise last year; you are going to love her.

Have a fantastic cruise.

Marie

Awh, thanks! (: Oh really? How'd your world cruise go? I probably won't be able to go on a world cruise until I've retired (I'm in grade 12 right now LOL), so I love hearing about them! && I certainly hope so!

Thank you Marie! :)

Hi Sarah, love all your new dresses. I like the princess dress for the prom.You are going to look great on QE. I saw your father has got his new tux also. You will all look superb!

Don't forget I will be watching the ship arrive in Cyprus as you sail past our home by the sea. Weather is still very warm here but getting cooler in an evening. Is you cruise still going to Egypt do you know?

Regards Maggie in Cyprus

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Maggie! ^^ Haha, the princess dress seems to be the favourite! :) Thanks! I hope so!

LOL, yeah, my dad insists that he's going to look just like a Chinese James Bond (but not really :D :D :D)!

I will definitely wave at Cyprus in hopes that you'll see a random girl waving like a maniac :D. I wonder if the weather will stay like that until November?

Atually, Egypt is not one of our ports for this cruise. I believe we'll be stopping, mostly around Greece, (from what I remember), our itinerary consists of Limassol, Heraklion, Rhodes, Katakolon, Santorini, Haifa (Jerusalem), Naples and back to Civitavecchia. (One of those is basically the Olympic origin spot). I'm actually quite concerned that the stuff going on in Syria might cause our ship to detiur for safety reasons, but we have not yet been notified of any such changes up til now. So.. I have no ia what Cunard is planning LOL. Well, I guess we can only hipe for the best, right? :D

Sarah, beautiful dress for sure.:) And if your husband is serving for us?

Please give him a BIG THANK YOU from me.

Tank you very much! :D & I think you are mistaken about something, because I have no husband, let alone a boyfriend! ^^ I'm in grade 12 in highschool LOL. So I'm not quite sure what you're referring to! :p

Edited by lovely_serenity