What being Elite saves

Talisker92

No,the names are the same.

Just pulled out the folio from the CB in June.

Hubby received $75 and I received $25.(listed as Company Credit, 1 on his and 1 on mine)

Not the $50 I should get but at least something. :D

Very strange, maybe they had a computer glitch, as that is definitely not normal for you both to get the credit. And even stranger is that they were different amounts. :confused: That would make me wonder if you both didn't get an extra $25 credit for another reason besides the Captain's Circle credit.

Very strange, maybe they had a computer glitch, as that is definitely not normal for you both to get the credit. And even stranger is that they were different amounts. :confused: That would make me wonder if you both didn't get an extra $25 credit for another reason besides the Captain's Circle credit.

They are different amounts because he has more cruises then me.

I was trying to think of something else that it may have been a credit for but can't think of anything.

I do know this is not the first time we have both received the credit.

As Vickie stated we are not about to question the credits. ;)

i think it was just a glitch, but obviously it has happened to others -- but hey Princess if you are listening -- I agree it should be per person since both of us have earned the loyalty credit.

I am sailing again in November so I will let you know if it happens again.

Vickie

i think it was just a glitch, but obviously it has happened to others -- but hey Princess if you are listening -- I agree it should be per person since both of us have earned the loyalty credit.

I am sailing again in November so I will let you know if it happens again.

Vickie

I'm sailing Saturday. Betcha' it won't happen to me. :(

On our last two cruises the mini bar set up did not have miniatures (as they were getting rid of them) and we had a 375 cl bottle of Gin in the bar but changed it for brandy on request We changed all the sodas and water for lemonade and kept the beer :p

On our last two cruises the mini bar set up did not have miniatures (as they were getting rid of them) and we had a 375 cl bottle of Gin in the bar but changed it for brandy on request We changed all the sodas and water for lemonade and kept the beer :p

wow i had never seen that. On our cruise two weeks ago we still had the little bottles

No,the names are the same.

Just pulled out the folio from the CB in June.

Hubby received $75 and I received $25.(listed as Company Credit, 1 on his and 1 on mine)

Not the $50 I should get but at least something. :D

There should have been a card announcing each Loyalty Credit in your cabin. What did it (they) say?

Did you book the cruise using FCCs? If so, that could explain some of the Company Credit.

That's because you were on the Sun. They and the Dawn do things differently.

That's because you were on the Sun. They and the Dawn do things differently.

Pia

When are u leaving? It looks like your ship sails in 3 days from Rome...If you have a chance can u report back about the bar set up?

CC

PS I'm jealous re: your itinerary...:p

It is interesting (to us) to compare the various perks offered by each of the cruise lines to their most frequent customers. The variation is quite amazing (we are in the high categories on 5 cruise lines). When it comes to the overall value of perks for the class comparable to Princess Elite we think that Celebrity currently has the best overall package with HA having the least perks. RCI also has a pretty good package (but can depend on the actual ship and whether you are Diamond or Diamond Plus). The mass market lines are very competitive so the perks seem to constantly undergo changes. Guess we shall all have to "stay tuned" to see what they do in the future.

Hank

what you are all missing the lovely extra toilitries you get :) priceless

I really like the afternoon tea in the cabin but would value it at $15 we usually have two friends over as it is just too much to enjoy for two. The tea quickly turns to wine though

10% off in the stores is nice

and the priority embarkation saves us time, two weeks ago it saved us about 40 min

laundry, well honey use to always do the laundry, and it probably costed us about $15 - $20 for a 20 day cruise using their machines. Now we bring less and they do it for us.

Drink special in elite lounge, probably breaks out even as we often get the discounted drink special but then again we are drinking more because it is a drink special :p

one thing I wanted to see is that we have been getting the loyalty credit of $25 per cabin for the past few sailings. This last cruise we did we each got the $25 -- has Princess changed their policy? I believe it should be each person who is sailing since we are both over 21 sailings. Or is this just a one off. Has anyone else gotten this?

Vickie

Turning tea into wine! WOW!!! THAT's a benefit I could use!

I checked out Celebrity's repeat passenger benefits and don't think they're as good as Princess's for us. Someone who enjoys going to Celebrity's member lounge in the morning and evening may think different.

For us they are since we enjoy the evening cocktails in Michaels... but if we ever get the chance to do longer itineraries than 10 days the laundry benefit just may trump that..but until then....:p

CC

Pia

When are u leaving? It looks like your ship sails in 3 days from Rome...If you have a chance can u report back about the bar set up?

CC

PS I'm jealous re: your itinerary...:p

We are leaving Thursday and sail on Saturday. I will be doing a LIVE so look for that. The bar setup will be the same as always on the Ocean. I know that as fact since my friend is on board right now.

We are leaving Thursday and sail on Saturday. I will be doing a LIVE so look for that. The bar setup will be the same as always on the Ocean. I know that as fact since my friend is on board right now.

so looking forward to your live thread Pia, i always enjoy them

Archived