Live From The Ruby Princess Med-T/A 10-19-11

Woobstr112G

We're almost history! Last day on the Ruby was a little bouncy but it moderated later in the day. We had some fellow Virginians and adoptees over for a leftover party. All of us had extra wine, cheese, ham, cookies, crackers etc that we had accumulated at various ports that we didn't want to carry home. So a garbage pail party was in order. It was fun. The guys watched a football game on ESPN and we girls chatted. What a great group we've had!

My DH and I went to Sabatinis for dinner tonight. I won't tell you how many times we've been there this cruise because you wouldn't believe it. Our food has always been excellent and the service has been great too except for one night when they had overbooked. Having sailed on a number of different ships and different cruise lines we think Sabatinis is the loveliest of venues.

Anyway, tomorrow it's home to the real world. I shall miss people pampering me at every turn.

Good morning from Ft. Lauderdale. We are docked. We get off the Ruby In about 30 minutes. We used EZ Check so it will be great not having to deal with luggage to the airport. Right now we are docked right next to the Allure OTS. First time I've seen her in person. Man she is huge.

Take Care All. Full review to follow later this week.....:):):)

Bob

We look forward to being on Ruby Princess with you January 29. We were also on Ruby the end of May early June in the Med. We look forward to hearing your daughter as we always make it to the shows. My wife and I are also musicians and would love to do a contract, but can't sign on for such a long time.

Hi Bob, Glad the cruise is going well. A favor, if you should see Wanda tell her the Blog Police are after her.

Thanks, Bruce

Bruce, last time I saw Wanda was a few days ago when we were doing some bouncing around and she wasn't feeling well. I haven't seen her since and I hope she's better now that the seas are calm.

Thanks Ann. I guess we'll cut her some slack. If you see them please give her our best also to you & Al.

Bouncing around? You call that BOUNCING AROUND???? That bloody ship was bucking like a mad bull on steroids LOL Thank goodness for the good doctor and his wonderful drugs.

And Bruce, please let the Blog Police know I've almost finished updating. The internet connections were brutal.

Should have my complete review done either later today or tomorrow. Thought I could bang it out this morning but there are tons of things to do.....:):):) Like unpacking, opening the mail, putting things back in their place in the home, picking up the dog, etc. Looking forward to the review Bob.

Bob

Welcome Back

Ann, loved following your blog and looking at your pics....sure looked like fun!! We'll be on another river cruise in April....please give Al and yourselves a big hug from both of us, we hope to see you on a cruise in the future.

We, as well, also love when the ship is rocking and rolling....makes us feel like we are on a ship!!!

Bob, thanks for the Live From, I followed it every day.

Ann, loved following your blog and looking at your pics....sure looked like fun!! We'll be on another river cruise in April....please give Al and yourselves a big hug from both of us, we hope to see you on a cruise in the future.

We, as well, also love when the ship is rocking and rolling....makes us feel like we are on a ship!!!

Bob, thanks for the Live From, I followed it every day.

Hi Dobie! Your next cruise sounds great! One of these days we need to try one of them. I've heard lots of wonderful things about river cruises. I've looked at the itineraries and just haven't seen one at the right time to the right place for us.

We like feeling as if we're on a ship too. The times when it has been flat calm we've been disappointed.

Hugs to you and Roger too.

Archived