Venice & Istanbul

jimb98

A follow up to my earlier post; thanks for the replies. We've now narrowed it down to a cruise starting in Venice with an overnight onboard in Istanbul; any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim

IMHO they are two of the best ports in the world! And we say this having been to more then 100 ports and about 80 countries.

Hank

Apologies to all. I am hoping to find a cruise that starts in Venice and includes an overnight stay in Istanbul and was looking for any help. I have looked through a lot of brochures and scoured the net but I'm sure one of you guys will have already done a similar cruise. The reason for Venice is that we can fly from Leeds a few days before and fly back a couple of days after the cruise thus avoiding the dreadful wait at Marco Polo for the BA flight to London after being kicked off the ship early morning.

Sorry for the confusion.

Holland offers a R/T Venice Cruise with an overnight in istanbul on the Amsterdam. They have different sailings but one begins 4/12/12.

Princess offers sailings that begin in Venice and include Istanbul but not with an overnight.

Some of the luxury cruise lines such as Crystal offer these as well.

I hope this helps.

Keith

Thanks Keith ( and Essiesmom ), the HAL cruise looks good and apparently they have a sale on. Never sailed with them before but the ship looks excellent and the formal dining option suits us, definitely a possibility.

Anyone been on this ship, or done this itinerary?

Archived