How often is there a tuesday sale??

Thanks,

I didn't realize it was "every Tuesday" Guess that made me look really dumb!!

No way. there is NO dumb questions.

Cruise lines are the strange ones.

Tuesday sales that start on Mondays.

I know it starts on Mondays for C&A members, but still.......

:rolleyes:

Every Tuesday but if you are a C&A member, the Tuesday sale starts on Monday!

If you look at the price codes they are actually different for the C&A Monday sale vs. the Tuesday sale. Two different sales with the same economic outcome.

If you look at the price codes they are actually different for the C&A Monday sale vs. the Tuesday sale. Two different sales with the same economic outcome.

Not always........2 weeks ago on the sales event link,they showed the MN having their SO cabins for $149...........come Monday,under the sales event code,it was $159:eek:.........but then Tuesday,it showed the $149:confused: soooooooo,if a C&A member booked on Monday,they paid $10 more......not much,but its the principle........

Lost the link for the tuesday sales that come out.

Would like to do a gilrs long weekend cruise in April, but the prices are just way to high. Hoping for a good sale to come along one of these days.

Hello there stranger. Remember me? Your boys did a number on my beloved team last Friday. Hope all has been well to the north.

We are hoping to take a family cruise in June on FOS. You got any cruises planned?

Every Tuesday but if you are a C&A member, the Tuesday sale starts on Monday!

Well you get the Monday sale as long as you don't change your email address. I have been trying for three months to get C&A to add me back in but still no luck. :(

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If you are already booked, you cant price match to the tuesday sales.

Right - but after final payment are you not allowed to still "Buy-up" to a more expensive cabin that is offered as part of a Tuesday Sale?:confused: As long as you're spending more money, they seem to be OK with that.

One of the most important things I find useful about the link to the sales is that it usually updates the prior Thursday evening around 6:00 p.m.

The website usually doesn't post the new sales until around midnight the Sunday before.

That might help keep someone from booking on the weekend only to find it much lower on Monday morning.

Right - but after final payment are you not allowed to still "Buy-up" to a more expensive cabin that is offered as part of a Tuesday Sale?:confused: As long as you're spending more money, they seem to be OK with that.

No. That pricing is for new bookings only. However, sometimes the pricing remains past the sale, at which case (say on Wednesday), you would be able to upgrade.

They already have your money. They'd rather get $1,000 from someone else than an extra $200 from you (just to make up numbers).

Has not been my experience. You cant price match or buy up to the prices on tuesday sales once you are booked. they are for new bookings only.

Hi ray or jacki.. whichever is posting :D

Archived