Asking For A Few Prayers Please

Pokeynose

I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm having back surgery Tues. morning and yes, I'm scared. I'm putting my faith in God and of course in my doctor's hands. You all have come through for me before so please one more time. Thank you.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Pokeynose,

We'll be thinking about you and wising you the very best. These surgeries are so frightening but so successful. Prayers for your surgeon to do his very best work ever and you to have a great recovery.

Please let us know how you are doing as soon as you are able.

I'm asking for prayers for myself. I'm having back surgery Tues. morning and yes, I'm scared. I'm putting my faith in God and of course in my doctor's hands. You all have come through for me before so please one more time. Thank you.

I know exactly how you feel! 2011 was my first surgery-free year since 2006! It's really scary, but you're so right to put trust in God and in your doctor! Praying that all goes well and that you have a speedy recovery!

Share your concerns with the hospital staff and see if you can make contact with the hospital spiritual advisor so you have a good friend on the inside while you go through this - modern microsurgery techniques today often do work miracles and is so much less invasive than before. May it all turn out 100% right for you. Best wishes.

I think I remember you had some fractures in your back as well as other issues.

Please know my prayers are with you as well as your medical team.

B

Oh Pokey! I know that prayer has brought you to this decision, and prayer and faith will bring you through. You continue to be in my prayers, for just as long as you need them. This is the path for you to wellness. Please breathe in a vision of complete wholeness, breathe out the the pain and fears and know that we are all around you. Blessings, m--

We'll be waiting for word, when you are ready.......

Archived