Higher rates on NCL for 3rd/4th passenger?

crabby apple

I'm sure it depends on the sailing.....our 'girls cruise' in May, the 3rd & 4th passenger rate is only $349pp (Boston to Bermuda)...

I remember back a few years ago they had a limited time special that you could add the 3rd &4th passenger to your room for only $99pp!!!! Wish they would bring THAT back!!!

I'm sure it depends on the sailing.....our 'girls cruise' in May, the 3rd & 4th passenger rate is only $349pp (Boston to Bermuda)...

I remember back a few years ago they had a limited time special that you could add the 3rd &4th passenger to your room for only $99pp!!!! Wish they would bring THAT back!!!

they run this once or twice a year,...

Baltic cruise, I swear last year when I looked at it, it was the same as others.

Did you really think the price of something you looked at last year would be the same now?

There are different promotions all the time.

Mine is $310pp 3rd/4th for our upcoming Thanksgiving cruise which I thought was reasonable. It is now $395pp if I were to book now. Carnival wanted around $670pp 3/4th for the Conquest sailing from the same port during the same time frame.

The price does go up and down just like the fares for 1st/2nd.

Dave

They are always changing and it depends on when you are sailing and what ship.

We were only going to pay $199 for our child last year (then they ran the "kids sail free program" and we booked for $0) but this year, most have been a lot more. We have now picked a cruise time and ship that is $299. I've looked at all of them and they are ALL different depending on the ship for the dates we picked out. :(

Must be because of the cruises we are picking. I have never seen kids sail free. I watch for those for sure when we return stateside!:D

They had a kids sail free promotion last year (which we used and I "think" it was around May). They also had it the year before (2010), but we didn't use it at that time because we didn't take our kids with us.

I tried to do some reading up on it to see if it was a yearly thing and it looked like they hadn't done a kids sail free promotion prior to that since 2008 or so (I believe that's what I had found out). So it's kind of sporadic when they decide to do it and doesn't always happen every year. :(

i am waiting for the kids sail free promo again before we book....

we want to do the 9 day out of NY, that little bit of saving will be a huge help

i have started to save just in case they dont

and it seems that early may was the key time to book

I can only remember NCL having KSF a couple times. HAL seems to have more KSF from the times I've looked. DCL also has offered KSF or reduced on a few occasions but tends to be restrictive in terms of what routes/ships (the older two) and specific cabin categories.

Archived