Soda package question

• 4 months later...

Just bought the package for our cruise in August. Anyone have a picture of what the insulated thermomugs (mine own word, feel free to steal) look like this year??? ...hopefully different than last year.

P.S. pulled up an old thread through search and did not start a new one. :D

Just bought the package for our cruise in August. Anyone have a picture of what the insulated thermomugs (mine own word' date=' feel free to steal) look like this year??? ...hopefully different than last year.

P.S. pulled up an old thread through search and did not start a new one. :D[/quote']

This is what they gave us in February...

671012_290.jpg

Buying on ship does not make it tax free sailing from Spain. With us, we purchased when our Aussie dollar was high so it did make it cheaper for us to buy in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We purchase it ahead of time for three reasons.

1. We already have it paid for and nothing extra on sea pass.

2. We have a permanent embossed decal on the sea pass card, not some flimsy sticker we could lose.

3. We drink soda.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

Soda packages are on sale until the end of the month. I think you save about $0.50 a day.

"Limited-time soda savings! Purchase an Unlimited Fountain Soda Package online before you sail, and enjoy a discount off the regular price you'd pay onboard. Hurry, offer valid through July 31st for all sail dates."

click on beverage packages for the info:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

HeyMarco,

Thanks for that tip! I just went online and bought the discounted soda package (which I intended to buy anyway) but got it for the $.50 day discount for both of us traveling. It may only be a few bucks, but better in my pocket than theres. Thanks again!

BTW... discount on 7 days on our Oasis cruise in November = Regular price is $45.50 (+Tax)/Discounted price paid today pre-cruise is $42.00 (+Tax)

Another famous/worthless RC discount.

Many of the coupons/disounts are not worth the time put in to use them.

Some of them they won't even honer if you try to use them..

We purchase it ahead of time for three reasons.

1. We already have it paid for and nothing extra on sea pass.

2. We have a permanent embossed decal on the sea pass card, not some flimsy sticker we could lose.

3. We drink soda.

Safe travels.

Sue and crew

To add to this list, one less thing I have to do when boarding leaving more time to do the fun stuff!

Archived