What do you collect from cruise ships

In the old days at the last dinner they would give out a picture of the ship that we would have signed by the waiter and bus boy but that stopped about 10 years ago and we still have all of them. We also have every cruise compass or equivalent from cruises dating back to the early 80's and of course every key card except one when the Mariner of the Seas computer system went down when we were debarking and they collected the keys. Still upset that I didn't fight to keep the key card. Not too long ago I had an argument with a friend about the name of a show we went to in 1982 and was able to prove the name using my cruise compass which had the answer.

Sea Pass cards, Cruise compasses, embarktation photo a must, even if it's not that good. Xmas ornaments (just started them), t-shirts for DH with the ships name on it, Hard Rock shirts when possible. But most of all and most important to me, I take lots of pictures for wonderful reminders of our cruise and the memories are priceless.

A shot glass (with the ship name) and the sea pass from every cruise- and I save all the cruise compasses too.

Same here, but not the compass.

I also have the photographs and the movies. It takes me weeks to edit my movie clips and pictures. Helpful in keeping the memories fresh.

Well, I confess, I collect the ship models that they sell in the onboard boutique. I love them and would be happy to hear from anyone who wants to sell any ship models that they have acquired in their travels.:o:o

Have you tried EBAY they seem to sell anything and everything there!

If it isn't nailed down and carried the line's logo or ship's name and will fit in my suitcase I 'acquire' it. Think room 7111 on the Navigator might have needed a re-do after I left! lol (kidding).

Memories that I can't seem to stop sharing with anybody who will listen to me, for starters. T-shirts, caps, pens, paper, photos, cruise compasses, maps, flyers, luggage tags and on and on.....it all finds its way into my memory album for that cruise.

I still have the beads from when I had my hair braided in St. Maarten on my first cruise in 1999.

Hope everybody carries happy memories of their cruises.

I collect pounds/weight. I try to give them back, but they won't take them.:D

Actually, I collect both magnets and shot glasses. We have a bar in the basement and all my shot glasses are there. Magnets are on the fridge.

OK me.....RCL bears with the names of the ships on them....I have a laundry room that is my Cruise room...and that is where they sit....How about you.....what is/are the "Must Have's" everytime you cruise? Ok and some bottles of Absout also....2 for 22.00 dollars....ssshhhh :eek:

Mike[/quote] On Carnival, their drink of the day cups and soap. NCL, water bottles and Royal Caribbean, drink of the day glasses.

Archived