New promotion - Bonus Crown & Anchor Points

Daghis

• 3 weeks later...

If there is a CC MODERATOR reviewing this thread, PLEASE give us answers about Diamonds in December 2012. Hubby & I intentionally booked a Jr Suite on the basis of Diamonds in December 2012 to bring us to D+. We love RCL, we have only used 1 other cruise line in 17 cruises. I would hate to think that all of our praises for RCL would go "down the drain" because our booking is now "subject to change". There are cheaper cruise lines that our DD and SIL have tried, and we finally got them to book a cruise with us on RCL; don't give them a bad impression either. They are your new "young blood". PLEASE MODERATOR, give us a lifeline we can depend on...give us a true answer. :o

If there is a CC MODERATOR reviewing this thread, PLEASE give us answers about Diamonds in December 2012. Hubby & I intentionally booked a Jr Suite on the basis of Diamonds in December 2012 to bring us to D+. We love RCL, we have only used 1 other cruise line in 17 cruises. I would hate to think that all of our praises for RCL would go "down the drain" because our booking is now "subject to change". There are cheaper cruise lines that our DD and SIL have tried, and we finally got them to book a cruise with us on RCL; don't give them a bad impression either. They are your new "young blood". PLEASE MODERATOR, give us a lifeline we can depend on...give us a true answer. :o

All of your praises for RCI after 16 cruises would go down the drain based on not getting some extra C&A credits?:confused:

Since this thread is not about Diamonds in December (DiD)I recommend that you call RCI directly to inquire about that promotion:D This mailer offers additional points for random cruises and has nothing to do with DiD...the reason I know that is I received a mailer myself (and no, I am no where close to Diamond) for this offer.

And how the heck would a first time cruiser (DD/SIL) get a bad impression in regards to a DiD promotion...they wouldn't even know it existed!!!

CC has nothing to do with the promotions.........it's up to RCCL and when and IF they want to have it again,they will announce............but probably not for another 5-6 months..........

• 2 weeks later...

I just stumbled upon this recently. I booked Freedom for 9/2/2012 in March. Does anyone know if this deal applied to that sailing? RCCL took down the list and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know if it is still available to check someplace? Thanks in advance.

I just stumbled upon this recently. I booked Freedom for 9/2/2012 in March. Does anyone know if this deal applied to that sailing? RCCL took down the list and I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know if it is still available to check someplace? Thanks in advance.

You're in luck. I just referred back to the list which I had posted on another thread:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/cas_sailmore_getmore.pdf

However, it doesn't look like there are any Freedom sailings on the list.

Archived