New promotion - Bonus Crown & Anchor Points

Daghis

We received a postcard today from Royal Caribbean advertising a new promotion that they'll be starting soon. Basically, if you book by March 31, 2012, and choose one of "100+ sailings", you can get a few extra cruise points for your Crown & Anchor account.

Your next cruise vacation will be even more rewarding this year with BONUS Cruise Points* if you book by March 31st! And, remember you can earn up to $125† in onboard credit when you bring your friends and family along.

Earn BONUS Cruise Points on 100+ sailings, such as:

Enchantment of the Seas®

8-night Bermuda and Northeast

Departing from: Baltimore, Maryland

Earn 11 points, or 22 in a suite*

Navigator of the Seas®

7-night Western Caribbean

Departing from: New Orleans, Louisiana

Earn 9 points, or 18 in a suite*

Mariner of the Seas®

7-night Western Mediterranean

Departing from: Genoa, Italy

Earn 10 points, or 20 in a suite*

* Book by 3/31/12. Terms & conditions apply. Please visit http://RoyalCaribbean.com/BonusPoints for all details including booking instructions.

† Terms & conditions apply. Please visit http://RoyalCaribbean.com/BringaFriend for all details.

Note that the referenced URL in the footnote for details on this promotion isn't working yet, so there's a lot of information that isn't available. I'm guessing that the promotion hasn't started yet, but since there's no start date on the postcard, I can't suggest when that information might become available.

A few points is a few points. I wonder if it will be for new bookings only? Thanks for the info.

Of course it most likely is. :D:):D

And of course most likely is not combinable with any other benefit such as balcony, stock holder, or C&A coupon discounts.:rolleyes::D

Thank you OP. This is interesting. I am one who hopes it is not for new bookings only as I have recently booked Navigator out of NOLA. Please keep us posted if you get any further information.

Hopefully it applies to us. If not, I'm holding out hope for Diamonds in December!

What I find interesting is that there is nothing posted anywhere about this (except here) yet postcards/mailers are being sent? The listed url does not even work.

Yes, I'm very surprised that something on the Royal website is not functioning properly.:rolleyes:

did an online chat with C&A. They said that the cards were mailed out sooner than the web info was ready (RCCL's IT dept. not ready...imagine that) and that the website is supposed to be available next week. She also said that she had no access to any of the info at this time.

Yes, I'm very surprised that something on the Royal website is not functioning properly.

I know. I would be even more surprised if something was functioning properly.

"Laughing":D:D

Why are you laughing? Is there something funny about RCI's IT Department?:D:):p;)

Looks like new bookings only :rolleyes:

"Bonus Cruise Points are available to all CAS members for any booking that takes place on the promoted itineraries beginning 3/1/12 to 3/31/12. Booking or SetSail must contain the member’s Crown & Anchor membership number to qualify member for the events and points offer. Events and other rewards may vary by sailing and are subject to change without notice. Offer is non-transferable. Certain restrictions apply. May not be combinable with any other promotion and may be withdrawn at any time."

Since Host Liz and I have the same contact at C&A, I hope that Liz will correct me if I am wrong. But in talking with our friend last night, she mentioned to me about the new C&A promo with extra points and that if you are already booked on a cruise that is featured you will get the extra points. Otherwise, you have from March 1 to April 1 in which to book a cruise that is on the list.

I just emailed her and got confirmation about what I have posted above.:)

Archived