A fly landed on my lunch on my last Celebrity cruise!! It ruined my cruise!!!

A Sixth?

Made you look! :p:D

I always look when your name is attached, because I love your sense of humor. That photo of the canon aimed at the ship cracks me up.

Brevity is the soul of wit, and your thread title says volumes. Do you doubt that someone, on some ship, hasn't tried for compensation because of a nasty ol' fly? ;)

I just hope it's not fly season in Alaska May 27 - June 3 on the Century!!! :D

Best you study up on those Alaskan pests.

http://www.alaskacenters.gov/pests.cfm

"Blow Flies

Blow flies, and other animals attracted to filth, breed in animal and human feces, decaying organic material, and garbage. The adults are attracted to human food, which they contaminate with bacteria as they walk over it."

Remember, you're not that far from shore.

This must have been your first cruise. Experienced cruisers know that when getting food at the buffet, one sprays it with a light dusting of Deep Woods OFF before eating.

I am sure that this thread will spawn another: "which ships have the trained fly show at lunch?" or possibly: "I know I can't bring my pet dog or cat, but can I bring my pet fly on board?"

Oh my, please tell me what cruise ship this was on so that I can cancel our cruise due to your review! I keep telling my husband that we need to find another cruiseline due to the television remote control batteries not working on our last cruise. :D

Archived