Coming tomorrow @ 8.30am EST

kazbar

John's asked questions lately about choices of food after late dining, expanding room service, and expanding ice cream choices.... Since it says yummy news, I'm hoping it's about one of those things :)

Ooooh! I hope they expand upon the room service options!

They will offer fresh squeeze oj on the lido deck, Presidente Brand french butter in the mdr, mushroom rissoto will return and take its rightful place instead of the mash potatoes,the chicken satay will be back on the menu, steak sandwishes will return at the aft pool, NY steaks return to the anytime menu and the atrium bar will again be offering Chex mix!

They will offer fresh squeeze oj on the lido deck, Presidente Brand french butter in the mdr, mushroom rissoto will return and take its rightful place instead of the mash potatoes,the chicken satay will be back on the menu, steak sandwishes will return at the aft pool, NY steaks return to the anytime menu and the atrium bar will again be offering Chex mix!

Nothing like big dreams, lol. I wish they were bringing back the steak salad with Thai dressing or whatever it was called. It was an appetizer and 2 would be an entrée for me.

I hope it's the moving of ribs from formal night to another night. My DH loved the ribs, but not on an elegant night!!! I'd be happy with just a big upgrade on the steaks and other food in the MDR.

Nothing like big dreams, lol. I wish they were bringing back the steak salad with Thai dressing or whatever it was called. It was an appetizer and 2 would be an entrée for me.

I hope it's the moving of ribs from formal night to another night. My DH loved the ribs, but not on an elegant night!!! I'd be happy with just a big upgrade on the steaks and other food in the MDR.

That sounds like the Mongolian Steak that is offered in the MDR for lunch. It isn't offered everyday. It has steak with sesame seeds and a salad with a dressing that is definitely Asian in flavor. It's my favorite entree on the lunch menu!

.....AND they will be offering roast beef again at the Deli along with fruit punch on the Lido!! LOL ;) :D

I have heard, from a reliable source, that the new loyalty program will be tied to new and exciting MDR offerings. Of course the real anouncement date won't be pre-announced utill the official announcement date has been pre-detemined to be announced.

Tomorrow, at approx 8:30am EST there will be some brilliant news to share with you all. Its delightful, exciting, sensational, terrific,ingenious, neat, yummy news that you will not want to miss. So, look out for this tomorrow morning and I will post it all here for you.

First letter of each word: delightful, exciting, sensational, terrific,ingenious, neat, yummy

Destiny

Tomorrow, at approx 8:30am EST there will be some brilliant news to share with you all. Its delightful, exciting, sensational, terrific,ingenious, neat, yummy news that you will not want to miss. So, look out for this tomorrow morning and I will post it all here for you.

First letter of each word: delightful, exciting, sensational, terrific,ingenious, neat, yummy

Destiny

Nice find!! Where's Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine????

Destiny

We have winner.:D

Archived