Anytime Dinning Best Times

martyz

Going on the Ruby next week and have Anytime Dinning. Any one know the deal as far as the times you can make reservations. Any what times are the best time to go without wait times. I think the dinning room opens at 6 and closes at 10. Any help is appreciated.

Last year on the Ruby we ate around 6 - 6:30 every night without making reservations. The first night we requested a table for 2 and waited about 20 minutes for a table. The rest of the time we told them we would dine with others and were always seated immediately.

Going on the Ruby next week and have Anytime Dinning. Any one know the deal as far as the times you can make reservations. Any what times are the best time to go without wait times. I think the dinning room opens at 6 and closes at 10. Any help is appreciated.

I haven't been on the Ruby in a couple of years, but on other ships they would not let use make reservations between like 6:30-8pm because of that being the most popular times for anytime dining. We could make reservations between 5:30-6:30 with no problems. If you want to go without much of a wait, either go at 5:30-6 or after 8pm.

Mike

The Maitre'D sets the reservation rules for the ship, so only very recent information will be helpful (assuming the MD has not changed). The volume of TD/AD diners may also be a factor.

In short, no easy way of knowing for sure until you board.

7 pm seemed to be the most popular. Later times had a lot less wait.

Formal night when they had the champagne fountain demonstration in the atrium was a zoo.

They do give you a pager so we'd usually grab that & go have a before dinner cockatil somewhere relatively close by. It was a much more civilized way to wait.

I haven't been on the Ruby in a couple of years, but on other ships they would not let use make reservations between like 6:30-8pm because of that being the most popular times for anytime dining. We could make reservations between 5:30-6:30 with no problems. If you want to go without much of a wait, either go at 5:30-6 or after 8pm.

Mike

This has been my experience with anytime. No reservations between 630-800pm. Not much wait if we went between 6-630 but after 630 there could be some wait.

Archived