cruise atlas

lois1112

does anyone know when the new cruise atlas will be coming out?

I am looking to book a RT Panama Canal for late 2013

I'm thinking June-July, as that's when I contact Captain's Circle for my copy . Australian Plats & Elites have to ask for their to be mailed out.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a card in the mail today indicating that you must go to Princess.com to claim your Platinum / Elite benefit of getting the atlas. You need to go to princess.com/2013cruiseatlas and enter your member number before May 25th. They will no longer automatically send them. Another attempt at cost cutting?

:D

Got a card in the mail today indicating that you must go to Princess.com to claim your Platinum / Elite benefit of getting the atlas. You need to go to princess.com/2013cruiseatlas and enter your member number before May 25th. They will no longer automatically send them. Another attempt at cost cutting?

Thanks for this information. I did not receive a card in the mail yet but I entered my member number in the above website. Thanks.

does anyone know when the new cruise atlas will be coming out?

I am looking to book a RT Panama Canal for late 2013

When you go to the website mentioned by Azbirdmom it says to expect your 2013/2014 Cruise Atlas in 4-6 weeks.

They will no longer automatically send them. Another attempt at cost cutting?

Thanks for the link and I ordered my copy...wonder if I'll ever get the card in the snail mail? ;)

Maybe this is Princess' attempt to determine how many actually use the Atlas. If nearly everyone requests the Atlas then maybe next year they'll realize that most of us want it and we will not have to go through the same process again next year.

Hopefully it's not the first step to make this an online only brochure like they've done with the Cruise Answer Book. :(

Thanks for the link and I ordered my copy...wonder if I'll ever get the card in the snail mail? ;)

Maybe this is Princess' attempt to determine how many actually use the Atlas. If nearly everyone requests the Atlas then maybe next year they'll realize that most of us want it and we will not have to go through the same process again next year.

Hopefully it's not the first step to make this an online only brochure like they've done with the Cruise Answer Book. :(

I got mine today. I'd be horrified if I got mine before you got yours! :-)

I got mine today. I'd be horrified if I got mine before you got yours! :-)

I was just talking about the post card :-)

Maybe since I've already ordered it they're saving the postage of sending me a card? I thought that I'd hear from you about not receiving a card. :p

My husband just turned "elite" after our last cruise, but we don't need 2 Cruise Atlases so this works for me! I was thrilled when they stopped sending duplicate flyers to us! I too am anxious to see Fall 2013 - hoping they have the reposition cruise from Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale in October again.

My husband just turned "elite" after our last cruise, but we don't need 2 Cruise Atlases so this works for me! I was thrilled when they stopped sending duplicate flyers to us! I too am anxious to see Fall 2013 - hoping they have the reposition cruise from Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale in October again.

26 October 2013 on the Emerald - 14 Days - Quebec City to FLL - cruise # E329 :-)

Thanks. I ordered mine. I don't always read my mail so diligently and I may have missed this.

i went online to order mine. all they list is 2012-13.:(

Did you enter your Captain's Circle number? You don't order it through the usual brochure ordering page; this is a different link. azbirdmom posted it up above.

Did you enter your Captain's Circle number? You don't order it through the usual brochure ordering page; this is a different link. azbirdmom posted it up above.

yes, i had my captains circle number there. i put in my e-mail address and password and it populated my captains circle number.

what am i doing wrong???? can you give me a link if i'm in the wrong place?

thanks in advance,

yes, i had my captains circle number there. i put in my e-mail address and password and it populated my captains circle number.

what am i doing wrong???? can you give me a link if i'm in the wrong place?

thanks in advance,

I FOUND IT!!!! yay!!! when i clicked sumit, it said it had been reserved for me and i'll have it in 4 to 6 weeks. thank you everyone.:):)

Archived