Food pics from Ruby 4/1-8 sailing

Flipper4599

Isn't that funny, we think of all the exotic dishes but my eye went to the steak and chips (fries) immediately :)

Whoops.... steak and fries!! lol I'll have to try and get used to not calling them chips when Im over there! lol

Those are great, I love the presentations and thankfully most of the dishes taste as good as they look! It's funny how some people don't "get" the idea of food pics - I took them almost every night, and one night the group we were eating with in Anytime commented "Why are you taking pictures of your food?" I guess they thought I was weird, but we thought they were kind of odd too - the only night in the MDR that we didn't really enjoy our Anytime dinner companions!

Those are great, I love the presentations and thankfully most of the dishes taste as good as they look! It's funny how some people don't "get" the idea of food pics - I took them almost every night, and one night the group we were eating with in Anytime commented "Why are you taking pictures of your food?" I guess they thought I was weird, but we thought they were kind of odd too - the only night in the MDR that we didn't really enjoy our Anytime dinner companions!

We also love taking pictures of the foods we eat. It's a nice memory to have, and always cool to share. There are more but these were some of our favorites. Thanks for the comments, much appreciated!

A few pics from our dinners including lobster, beef wellington, various appetizers and desserts. The last pic is a plate of Thai shrimp that the waiters brought us. It was not on the menu but absolutely delicious.

Thank you for posting you food pics. Was the Thai Shrimp spicy? It looks really good. Is it ever on the menu?

Thank you for posting you food pics. Was the Thai Shrimp spicy? It looks really good. Is it ever on the menu?

I don't know if it's on the menu. It was our anniversary and the waiters just brought it to us, but I'm sure you can ask for it. They will give you whatever you want. It was the most delicious shrimp I've ever eaten. It had a kick but not too spicy.

Archived