Embassy Suite FLL Sold Out Already 3-2013?

bigjohn42

Trying to book 4 rooms for the Embassy Suites on 17th for a precruise night before we sail on the Niuew Amsterdam. However, the hotel is completly sold out, in fact the hotel is only available to book rooms for 12 of the days in March of 2013, I know this is spring break/Easter month but WOW.......anyone else having this problem booking in FLL for this month at other hotels?

Trying to book 4 rooms for the Embassy Suites on 17th for a precruise night before we sail on the Niuew Amsterdam. However, the hotel is completly sold out, in fact the hotel is only available to book rooms for 12 of the days in March of 2013, I know this is spring break/Easter month but WOW.......anyone else having this problem booking in FLL for this month at other hotels?

I would call the hotel directly..Possibly booking isn't open that far in advance online :confused:..Hope you are able to book ES it's our favorite hotel...

Wow - I came up empty for the dates we need but it gave a link that said "View a list of available dates." Looks like the weekend we're arriving (3/22/13) is gone, as well as the weekend before and the weekend after.

The cruiselines and travel agencies can block out rooms. Once closer to the date, some might open. However, I would book something now that you can cancel later if you find something else you want. Prices will be at their highest that month, ( and Easter week) so you have time to set aside the $$$$ now.;)

When in April? After 4/20? Those aren't available yet, but can appear to be sold out.

Also, I have seen when demand is anticipated to be high, they will block immediately. We tried, on day 1 of availabity of booking, to get a room for 5 nights across Memorial Day weekend, best downtown Washington DC Embassy Suites. Showed as booked immediately. A couple of phone calls to the hotel over a couple of days, and pulling rank- we are Diamonds in Hilton Honors- the highest frequent traveler level, we got the room. However, we paid LARGE bucks for it. And the hotel was jammed to the gills for those days.

I called hotel directly today and was told no rooms are available 3-23-13, I did book our post cruise night 4-7-13 at the ES however, no problems there. I went ahead and booked the FL Hilton Marina instead for precruise and will just keep and eye out for ES in the future. Wanted to get something booked asap as prices are definitely on the rise considering the month and Easter

Try the LMT website. I put in Mar.23/2013 and ES came up as available.

It is listed as 3.5*, Port Everglades and 5.53 miles to the airport. The price is listed as $222 per night.

I called hotel directly today and was told no rooms are available 3-23-13, I did book our post cruise night 4-7-13 at the ES however, no problems there. I went ahead and booked the FL Hilton Marina instead for precruise and will just keep and eye out for ES in the future. Wanted to get something booked asap as prices are definitely on the rise considering the month and Easter

Hilton Marina is a good choice if you want to ride the water taxi. It's also close to Bimini Boatyard, Bravo Italiano, Market 17, and Walgreens, and the hotel restaurant China Grill is good and fun.

Wow - I came up empty for the dates we need but it gave a link that said "View a list of available dates." Looks like the weekend we're arriving (3/22/13) is gone, as well as the weekend before and the weekend after.

The weekends are hard to get. Typically in March there are about 20,000 people getting on and another 20,000 getting off ships each day!

• 2 months later...

Archived