Qsine White Sangria Recipe

NukeTim

I'd sure like to get a copy of the recipe to make that wonderful white sangria

Celebrity serves in Qsine. Does anybody have it, know a link to find it, or be willing to copy it off the the iPad next time they're in Qsine? The next day I asked one of our waiters - who happened to be working in Bistro on Fifth the next day - if they could get it. They said they would get it for me, but never did. I wonder if it's kept under lock and key like the Coca-Cola formula? If we can't get the exact ingredients, on the iPad they do show what goes into each drink. If I knew even that I could start my experimenting!

I'd sure like to get a copy of the recipe to make that wonderful white sangria

Celebrity serves in Qsine. Does anybody have it, know a link to find it, or be willing to copy it off the the iPad next time they're in Qsine? The next day I asked one of our waiters - who happened to be working in Bistro on Fifth the next day - if they could get it. They said they would get it for me, but never did. I wonder if it's kept under lock and key like the Coca-Cola formula? If we can't get the exact ingredients, on the iPad they do show what goes into each drink. If I knew even that I could start my experimenting!

Love white Sangria:D

Will make an effort to copy it off their iPad to mine when I am on board Summit next month!:rolleyes:

Do you know if it is served as part of the premium drink package or is it a separately chargeable item like their specialty cocktails?

The best white sangria I ever had was in Barcelona.

Here is another idea.

Go online and get a bunch of white sangria recipes.

Start having sangria tastings.

By the end of the month you will find a winner and all your friends will love you.:D

• 2 months later...

Here's what is in it:

0f7a81b3.jpg

We had the premium alcohol package and the drinks in Qsine were included. We simply paid the difference between the $12 limit and the $13 price of the drink. And the waiter apologized for having to charge us the $1. Believe me, these drinks are worth it. They were the best we had on the ship. The menu only mentions a pitcher of sangria but they also serve it by the glass (which is how DH drank it since we were on the package).

That is a good question. I don't recall a bar. I am not sure where drinks were being mixed. I had the impression that the person taking our drink orders may have been mixing them herself. She was very knowledgeable about the drinks (not just about what was in them but the subtle aspects of what they tasted like).

I've never had it, but it sure does sound yummy!!

A cursory web search finds that you take a bottle of your favorite white wine, add some sugar and you favorite fruits and let it sit for a while. Add a spalsh of seltzer/club soda/lemon-line soda/ginger ale/etc and enjoy!

Fruit combinations I've seen are:

- apple, lemon, lime, peach, raspberry with some apple liquor

- orange, mango with peach schnapps and cognac

- peach, honeydew and brandy

- orange, lemon, pineapple, apple with triple sec

And the list goes on and on!

I know that you can email Holland and ask for recipes. Has anyone emailed Celebrity and asked?

We had the white sangria in Qsine last month on the Summit, and it certainly is included in the premium drink package. It is $13 a glass, so being $1 over the package limit, we should have been charged an extra $8 (4 of us, 2 glasses each) but for some reason our waiter was nice enough and didn't add it to our bill!

Just remember, if you have the classic drink package, you will be charged the full amount of any drink over $8. Only the premium package allows you to pay the difference of any drink over the $12 limit.

p.s. the sangria is delish! i'd love to have the recipe too!

I shared a pitcher of the White Sangria with friends last Nov on

Eclipse. I don't remember how much it cost but it is DELICIOUS:):D:)

We had the white sangria in Qsine last month on the Summit, and it certainly is included in the premium drink package. It is $13 a glass, so being $1 over the package limit, we should have been charged an extra $8 (4 of us, 2 glasses each) but for some reason our waiter was nice enough and didn't add it to our bill!

Just remember, if you have the classic drink package, you will be charged the full amount of any drink over $8. Only the premium package allows you to pay the difference of any drink over the $12 limit.

p.s. the sangria is delish! i'd love to have the recipe too!

awesome, will definitely be ordering several with my premium package!!

I sent an email to Guest Relations and they were glad to share!! Here is the recipe: (can't say what some of the ingredients are or where to get them tho!)

Qsine Signature Sangria (for 2)

1 bottle Riesling

1/5 grapefruit cut into small pieces

1/3 green apple peeled cut into small pieces

1/9 orange cut into small pieces

1/3 lime cut into small pieces

8oz leblon cachaca

4oz ginger ale

8oz sprite

4oz st-germain liqueur

1/10 pineapple cut into small pieces

5 Roses pulled the petals (serve a la minute)

12 Green Grapes cut in halves

1/4 lemon

4oz dragon fruit juice

Macerate overnight

Pitcher is filled from Infuser

The Story

Developed by Master Mixologist, Junior Merino, creator and consultant of the Celebrity Molecular Bar. An eclectic mix of fresh fruit, white wine and artisanal sprits which give this sangria a palate embracing sensation. All ingredients are macerated overnight and served the next day to give this sangria its remarkable intensity and flavor profile.

Thank you! I suspect we will never have all those ingredients on hand but it's neat to see everything spelled out.

Can you imagine the batch size if broken down to the bottle size the recipe is 1/5 of this, 1/9 of that?

I made a white sangria from a recipe I found online this weekend that was very good but not as good as this one. Certainly a lot fewer ingredients!

Archived